Bank user id password, credit card id password or loan account id password; It is very annoying to remember many ID-Passwords like this. In such a situation, ICICI Bank has introduced a better solution to its customers. Under this special new feature of the bank, customers will no longer have to bother to remember many user IDs and passwords. The bank is giving its customers the facility to link their bank, credit card and loan account at one place. Apart from this, your Demat account, ICICI Lombard policies and ICICI Prudential policies can also be linked with single internet banking.
You can now link and view all your #ICICIBank relationships like bank, credit card and loan account with a single ID and password. Get started TODAY: https://t.co/bpkyfh85Xk pic.twitter.com/othczAVgIq
— ICICI Bank (@ICICIBank) February 15, 2021
Connect all accounts to your existing ID
- Go to icicibank.com and log in to your Internet banking user ID.
- Click on Requests under Bank Menu.
- Select the option to link the bank account, credit card, loan account to the user ID in which you are logged in.
Add a demat account like this
- Https://www.icicibank.com/managed-assets/docs/personal/internet-banking/net_registration_new.pdf visit this link to link your demat account.
- A form will open as a PDF, print it out and fill it.
- After that it will have to be sent to the bank’s internet banking operation office in Hyderabad.
Requirements for linking accounts
- In all accounts the name, address, date of birth and signature must match exactly.
- Internet banking facility is not made available to Power of Attorney accounts and cannot be linked.
- Online linking of accounts for joint accounts cannot be requested. For this, download the internet banking form (given above link) and take out the print out and fill it. In this, sign all joint account holders and send them to Hyderabad address.
- Loans that have been closed, terminated or matured; They will be de-linked automatically. If you want to de-link the loan account according to your choice, then contact the bank on 24 hours available phone banking numbers. Personal banking customers can contact 044 33667777 in Chennai, 033 33667777 in Kolkata, 022 33667777 in Mumbai, 011 33667777 in Delhi and domestic customers outside the country on + 91-40-7140 3333.
Corporate business customers can contact 044 33446699 in Chennai, 033 33446699 in Kolkata, 022 33446699 in Mumbai, 011 33446699 in Delhi and domestic customers outside the country on + 91-22-3344 6699.
These accounts cannot be linked
- Credit card cannot be linked to NRI account.
- The add-on card cannot be linked to the primary account holder user ID.
- Demat account cannot be linked to HUF account.
- Young Star accounts cannot be linked to parent accounts.
- Medical equipment loans cannot be linked to any user ID.