Withdraw OTP Cache via QR Code
- Click on QR Code at SBI ATM.
- Scan the QR code through the Yono Lite app.
- Collect cash.
Cash withdrawal process from stepwise YONO App
- Install SBI’s internet banking app YONO on your smartphone.
- Log into your banking account in the YONO app.
- Click on the YONO Cash option in the dashboard.
- Click on the ATM section. After that the details on the screen will show the amount in your account. Cash down
- Fill the withdrawal amount and click on Next. After that fill the 6 digit YONO cash pin (of your choice) and click on Next.
- A 6-digit YONO transaction number will come from the bank account on the registered mobile number This number will remain valid for 4 hours.
- Go to your nearest SBI ATM. Select the YONO Cash option on the ATM screen.
- Validate by filling in the YONO cash transaction number and YONO cash PIN.
- Collect cash after authentication is complete.
Do not panic at transaction failure at ATM
There is no need to panic if the account holder is unable to withdraw cash at the ATM due to some technical problem and the amount has been deducted from the account. Please inform your bank immediately. The deducted amount will be credited back to your account within seven working days.