Post Office Internet Banking:
Like the public and private banks, India Post (India Post) is also providing internet banking facility. That is, people having savings account in post office can also use NetBanking facility. With the facility of internet banking for the savings account, customers of a post office can tackle many important tasks sitting at home. With this, account holders can send money to anyone sitting at home and can see the account statement.
Apart from this, with the help of internet banking, account holders will be able to handle all the work related to RD, PF, NSC scheme from home. If you also want to take advantage of the net banking facility of the post office, then we are telling you the whole process…
Conditions for Net Banking
There are some conditions for using NetBanking facility for customers having India Post Savings Account.
- Valid Single or Joint Account
- KYC Documents
- Active atm card
- Mobile number must be linked to the account
- Email id registered with account
- PAN number to be registered from count
Application in the post office
If you fulfill the conditions related to net banking, then you have to go to the post office and apply for NetBanking. After this your net banking will be activated. After internet banking successfully activated, an SMS alert will come on your mobile. After this, you have to go to India Post’s NetBanking site and activate it through ‘New User Activation’ hyperlink. For this, you must have your Customer ID or CIF ID and Account ID.
How to use net banking?
- First go to India Post’s website (www.indiapost.gov.in).
- After this, go to the options given in the left side and click on the option of online banking.
- By clicking on it, the browser will ask for permission to redirect to open a new window. Click on OK.
- After this you can login using your user ID and password.
- If your NetBanking user ID is not created, then click on the New User Activation option given below in the same window.
- After this, you will be asked for a Customer ID and Account ID. Enter it and click on the Continue button.
- After this, some more information related to your account will be asked. After entering the requested information, you will be asked to generate a password.
- After generating the password, your net banking user ID and password will be activated. You can login the account using it.
- For any kind of problem related to the post bank net banking service, you can call 18004252440 or email [email protected]
#Post #Office #Net #Banking #PPF #NSC #work #home