PM Awas Yojana Booking Start
The objective of the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana is to provide houses in urban or rural areas to the weaker income groups in the country. Under this scheme, CLSS or credit-linked subsidy is given to first time home buyers. That is, an interest subsidy is provided on the home loan to buy the house. The central government has extended the credit-linked subsidy scheme under the PM Awas Yojana till 31 March 2021. This will benefit more than 2.50 lakh, middle-class families. This is a sponsored scheme by the Central Government, which was launched on 25 June 2015.
Booking starts today
Uttar Pradesh Housing Development Council has opened bookings for houses of 3516 Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana in 19 cities of the state from today, ie from 1 September. People will be able to book them from September 1. The poor will get this house for only Rs. 3.50 lakhs. Under this, a total of 3516 houses will be booked. Bookings have been opened in Lucknow for a maximum of 816 houses. Under this scheme, people wishing to buy a house can apply online till 15 October.
These are the conditions
Under this booking, only those houses will be given, whose annual income will be less than Rs 3 lakh. The poor people of the state will get houses for only 3.50 lakh rupees. They will have to return this amount in 3 years. Earlier the UP Housing Declaration Council had made a proposal to give the house on 5 years instalment, but it has been reduced to 3 years. Under this scheme, the carpet area of the house available to poor people will be 22.77 sqm and the super area will be 34.07 sqm.
Homes will be found in these districts
Under the PM Awas Yojana, a maximum number of people will be allotted houses in UP capital Lucknow. The maximum booking of 816 houses will be in Lucknow. Apart from this, 624 houses will be booked in Ghaziabad, 480 in Jagriti Vihar in Meerut and 396 in Gonda. Registration will be done for 96-96 houses in Mainpuri, Fatehpur, Hardoi, Rae Bareli and Meerut in the state. Apart from these, bookings will be done for 48-48 houses in Kanpur Dehat, Kannauj, Unnao, Bahraich, Mau, Balrampur, Kanpur Dehat, Kannauj, Unnao, Bahraich, Mau, Balrampur and Barabanki.
How to apply
- To avail this scheme, first log in to the official website of PMAY https://pmaymis.gov.in/.
- If you fall under LIG, MIG or EWS category, then click on the other 3 components.
- Enter the Aadhaar number in the first column here. Enter your name written in Aadhaar in the second column.
- After this, give you complete personal details on the page that opens, such as name, address, information about family members.
- With this, click on a box below, on which it will be written that you certify the correctness of this information.
- Once you have filled all the information and submitted, then you will have to enter captcha code here.
- After this, you submit this form.
- The piece of the application form is 100 rupees. At the same time, to register, Rs 5000 has to be deposited in the bank.