NPS Scheme: The National Pension Scheme (NPS), a scheme for regular income after retirement, was launched by the Central Government in January 2004 for government employees. In 2009, it was also started for private sector personnel. This is the only recourse after retirement as a regular income. If there is any problem in your NPS account, then you can complain for it and strengthen the support of your old age.
File a complaint online like this
- Go to NSDL website https://www.npscra.nsdl.co.in/index.php and move the cursor over Subscriber’s Corner there.
- Click Log Grievance / Inquiry in the drop menu.
- On the next screen select the option of NPS Subscriber.
- A window will open, click on the option of Proceed at the bottom.
- On this system, the subscriber has to provide his Permanent Retirement Account Number (PRAN) and Point of Presence (POP) registration details.
- After this, file your complaint in a form.
- Upload the required documents.
- A token number will appear on the screen upon application submission.
- Keep the token number carefully. Through this, you can track your complaint.
You can also register a complaint through phone
If you are not able to file a complaint online, then you can also file a complaint by calling the NPS call center.
- Call the toll free number 1800222080.
- By calling this number, you can lodge your complaint with the executive. Your complaint will be kept on record.
Send a complaint in writing by filling a form
If you wish, you can send a complaint in writing by filling a form (G1). For this, the application of your complaint will have to be sent to the NPS address NSDAL e-Governance Limited, First Floor, Times Tower, Kamla Mill Compound Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai 400013.