Blockbuster Listing: Nowadays one thing is most talked about in the capital market, that is IPO.
Blockbuster Listing: Nowadays one thing is most talked about in the capital market, that is IPO. In fact, now companies are starting IPOs in the hope of recovery in the economy. Since September, 7 companies have been listed so far, while 3 stocks will be done by next week. Talking about this year, so far the IPO has received good response from investors. 3 out of 7 companies have a strong entry in the market. In such a situation, there are many investors who could not take advantage of listing gains in them. In such a situation, should they invest in such blockbuster listing shares from now on. Do such stocks give good returns even further?
How was the state of IPO this year?
Talking about this year, 7 IPOs have been listed in the market so far. This includes Happiest Minds, Root Mobile, Chemcon Specialty, Cams and Angel Broking since September. At the same time, SBI Card and Rosari Barotech were also listed this year. At the same time, UTI AMC, Mazgaon Dock and Likhita Infra are going to be listed in the market next week.
Among the 7 companies that were listed, Happiest Minds was listed at a premium of 124 per cent and Route Mobile at 86 per cent premium. Chemcon’s listing was done at a 72 percent premium. At the same time, Rosari Biotech was listed at a 75 percent premium. The listing of cams was also done at a 14 per cent premium. Angel Bronking was listed at 10 percent negative and SBI card at 10 percent negative price.
Blockbuster listings of the last few months
|Max Alert Systems:||157%|
Shares which rolled down after bumper listing
- In December last year, Ujjival Small Finance was listed at a 51 per cent premium. But right now the stock is trading at a discount of 12 per cent from the issue price.
- CSB Bank was listed at a 54 per cent premium in December last year, currently, the stock is trading at 17 per cent increase from the issue price.
- The listing of Apollo Micro System was done at a 65 percent premium, but the stock is trading at 58 percent weaker than the issue price.
- The stock of Salasar Technology was listed on the stock market on July 25, 2017 at a premium of 152 percent. Currently, it is trading at 94 per cent above the issue price.
- Similarly, PG Electroplast was listed at Rs 412 with a 96 per cent premium in the market share. But today it has come at the price of 100 rupees.
- Birla Pacific was listed at Rs 25 with a 154 per cent premium. Today this stock came to a price of Rs 0.28.
- Similarly, the share of Tantia Construction, which was listed in the year 2006, was listed at a price of Rs 180 with a premium of 260 per cent. The share price is now hovering at around Rs 1.65.
- The shares of GCM Securities were also held at a premium of over 225 per cent. Now the share is reduced to 10 rupees.
- Route Mobile was listed at a premium of 86 percent, today it is trading 128 percent more than the issue price.
- Avenue Supermart was listed in the stock market at a premium of 114 per cent. Listed at Rs 604 in the stock market with an issue price of Rs 299. Today this stock reached the price of Rs 2068.
- Indraprastha Gas shares were listed in the stock market with a premium of 150 per cent. Today, the stock is trading up to 8 times its issue price and close to Rs 391.
- IRCTC shares were listed at a premium of 128 per cent, today it is trading at 323 per cent above the issue price.
- The stock of India Mart Intermesh was listed at a premium of 34 per cent, today it is trading at 407 per cent above the issue price.
- The stock of Dixon Technology was listed at a premium of 63 per cent, today it is trading 379 per cent above the issue price.
Bumper boom after weak listing
- Metropolis shares were listed at a premium of 9 per cent, today it is trading 121 per cent higher than the issue price.
- Xelpmoc’s stock was listed at an 11 percent discount, today it is trading 360 percent more than the issue price.
- Fine Argonics shares were listed at a premium of 5 per cent, today it is trading 222 per cent above the issue price.
- The stock of L&T Infotech was listed at a discount of 1.74 percent, today it is trading at 304 percent above the issue price.
What should be done?
Jagdish Thakkar, director of Fortune Fiscal, says that further performance of the stock depends on the company’s ability. It is very important to see how much better the company’s business is or how much edge it has compared to the peer companies. Issues like Avenue Supermart, IRCTC have given good returns even after bumper listing. But it is not necessary that listing listed with 100% premium gives good returns or weak listing shares also give bad returns. Therefore, it is important for investors to understand in which issue take advantage of learning gain, and which to hold for a long period. Therefore, it is better to talk to the expert and look at the quality and put money in such stocks, then hold.
#strength #listing #deteriorated #chance #invest #stocks