he Uttar Pradesh government has attracted an investment of 45 thousand crores in the state. 40 domestic and foreign companies will make this investment in the state. Companies from about 10 countries, including Japan, America, Britain, Canada, Germany, South Korea, will invest in it. The Industrial Development Authority (IDA) has also allotted 426 acres (326 plots) for the project. This investment will create employment opportunities for 1,35,362 people. The people to whom IDA has allocated include Hiranandani Group, Surya Global, Hindustan Unilever, MG Capsules, Hair Packaging Mountain View Technologies.
Nivesh Mitra gave business ease
Among the reforms undertaken by the state government to attract investment, the most important is the introduction of Invest Mitra as the largest digital single window portal in the country. It provides 166 services to entrepreneurs. The NOC disposal rate of this portal is 93 percent and now its outstanding query resolution rate has reached 98 percent. Apart from this, the government made 186 reforms regarding labor regulation, land allocation property registration, environment clearance, taxes.
Investment will come from these companies
- 750 million investment through Hiranandani Group’s data center
- Britannica Industries Limited is setting up an integrated food processing unit of 300 crores in the state.
- Associated British Food Plc is investing 750 million in yeast manufacturing.
- Dixon Technologies is investing 200 crores through Consumer Electronics.
- Germany’s Won Vellix will invest 300 million in footwear manufacturing.
- Surya Global Flexi Films Pvt Ltd POPP. BOPET will invest 953 crores on Metalized Films Production Plant.
- MAG Software (US) will invest 200 crores for software development.
- Vigranta Inc (Canada) will invest Rs 746 crore in the state through Grain Infrastructure Equipment.
- Edison Motors (South Korea) will invest 750 crores for electric vehicles in the state.
- Yazaki (Japan) will invest 2 thousand crores in wiring harness and components.
Identification of 22 thousand acres near the expressway
The Uttar Pradesh government has identified 22 thousand acres of land near the expressway for industrial development in the state. Apart from these, industrial parks will be established in Firozabad, Agra, Unnao, Chitrakoot, Mainpuri and Barabanki through several development models. Apart from new industries, the state government is also serious about the manufacturing plant of medicines. Together with the central government, it is also industrial for sectors like logistics, defense, data centers
Will set up the park.