AADHAAR Update History: Aadhaar has now become an important identity card. It can also be presented as proof of your birth or address along with identity. Apart from this, biometric identification is also stored in it, due to which it is accepted as a strong proof for identification. In this, the need is also updated as if the child’s base is made, then his / her biometric update is done when he / she grows up. Apart from this, if the address is changing, then the address also has to be changed on the basis. If there is a mistake, it is also necessary to convert it into Aadhaar. In such a situation, Aadhaar regulator UIDAI has given a facility under which it can be seen that you have made changes in your Aadhaar and what changes have been made.
You can get complete information about any change in your Aadhaar, such as when it has been corrected or know what has been done in it. For this, your mobile number should be linked to the Aadhaar card.
See Aadhaar update history like this
- Visit the Aadhaar Regulatory website https://uidai.gov.in/.
- Move the cursor over the My Aadhaar tab.
- In it, click on Aadhaar Update History under the Update Your Aadhaar section.
- A new window will open. Fill the Aadhaar number or virtual ID and security code in it and click on Send OTP.
- An OTP will appear on the registered mobile number. Fill it in the box.
- After this, information about all the updates made in your Aadhaar will be revealed on the next page. The update that will be seen at the bottom will be the new base, that is, it will have Type of Update: New. In the update above, the type will appear according to the update, as if the name has been corrected, then Type of Update: Demographics will be shown. In this, you can also see the date on which day it has been updated.
Link mobile number like this
- To see what is updated in the Aadhar card, it is necessary to have a mobile link. For its
- Take an appointment booking at the nearest Aadhaar center.
- No documents will have to be submitted for mobile number update.
- Aadhaarholder will have to present himself at the Aadhaar center for biometric identification.
- You have to pay 50 rupees per request. A one-time request may contain one or more demographic updates (name, date of birth, gender, address).