Happiest Minds IPO
The 700 crore IPO of Happiest Mind received a tremendous response from investors and has received 151 times bids for it. Now the IPO of Happiest Mind has been finalized. This IPO will be listed on the stock market on September 17. Currently, the investors who had applied for the IPO, now they can check whether they have got shares or not. There are 2 options for this, where you can check your status. Happiest Minds’ IPO has received a subscription of 151 times. Bid for 351 crore shares in IPO worth Rs 700 crore. While only 2.33 crore shares were offered. The price band for this issue is Rs 165-166 per share.
- In the first option, you can get information about this by going to the BSE website.
- BSE has provided a link for this. You have to click on that link.
- After that you have to select equity in the issue.
- After that you have to select “Happiest Minds Technology”.
- After this, you have to enter your application number.
- Then you have to enter your PAN number.
- Then click on the search button. Here you will get information about your allotment.
KFin Technology Private Limited has been made the registrar for the IPO of Happiest Minds. You can get information about share allotment by visiting the company’s website.
- For this, go to the registrar’s website and select the IPO of Happiest Minds.
- After selecting the application type box, select “ASBA” or “NON-ASBA”.
- After that enter your application number.
- Then fill the given captcha correctly.
- Then press the submit button.
- You can also know the details of the PAN by going to the registrar’s website.
What is the business of the company?
According to Happiest Mind, 97 percent of its revenue comes from digital businesses, which is much higher than many companies like Infosys, Mindtree and Cognizant. The average digital revenue by these companies is 40-50 percent. It offers Digital Business Services, Product Engineering Services and Infrastructure Management and Security Services.
How is Happiest Minds business
Happiest Minds has grown at an annual rate of 21 per cent in the last three years, while the average growth of the IT industry is around per cent. The company’s sales were Rs 714 crore in FY 2020, which was Rs 601 crore in FY 2019. The company had a profit of Rs 71 crore in FY 2020, which was Rs 14.2 crore in FY 2019.
#Happiest #Mind #IPO #Final #Allotment #Share #Check