SBI Net Banking: State Bank of India (SBI) has given its customers the facility to order checkbooks through Internet banking. Customers can order the checkbook at their desired address. With this facility people can also get delivery of SBI checkbook, which are not currently residing at the registered address in the bank. It is necessary to have your SBI Net Banking enabled to get a checkbook sitting at home. Let’s tell how you can order SBI checkbook online from Internet banking…
- Log in to SBI’s net banking account with your user name and password.
- After login, click on the option of ‘Request & Inquiries’.
- From the drop down menu, click on ‘Check Book Request’ option.
- All the information related to your account will be shown on the new page.
- Select the account for which you want a new checkbook.
- On the new page, you have to choose the number of check leaf, that is, how many check books you want.
- After selecting an option, click on ‘Submit’.
- Now choose the address of choice for delivery of checkbook on the new page. In this you get three options – Registered Address, Last Available Dispatch Address and New Address. Click on one of the options as per your convenience.
- After selecting the address, click on submit.
- Click on check book request and enter the OTP received on your registered mobile number and click on ‘Confirm’.
- After this, your checkbook request will be submitted and the message will start showing.
Income Tax Return filing: Keep in mind while filing returns, this time there have been major changes in the form.
Remember, after opening the SBI Savings Account, the checkbook, which is available for free, has to pay some charge for the new checkbook. This varies depending on the quarterly average balance present in the account and remains per check. The detail of this fee is shown on the screen while choosing the check leaf.