State Bank of India (SBI) is going to conduct mega e-auction (auction) on September 30. During this time more than 1000 properties will be put up for auction. These properties include open plot, residential, industrial and commercial properties. These are the mortgaged assets of those who have failed to repay the bank’s debt and now SBI is going to auction these properties to recover the dues from them.
SBI Mega E-auction
According to the information available on the SBI website, the bank works with utmost transparency while placing the fixed assets attached for auction by the order of the court. The bank provides all the relevant information, which will make the property attractive to the bidders so that they can participate in the auction. The bank also says that it gives other information including freehold or leasehold of the property, its measurement, location etc. in the public notice issued for the auction.
You can contact related branches
SBI branches related to the auction have a designated person for contact so that the person interested in purchasing the property in the e-auction can contact for any clarity about the auction process and related property. You can also inspect the property.
Things required to participate in the mega e-auction
- EMD (Ernest Money Deposit) for the particular property mentioned in the e-auction notice.
- KYC Documents: It has to be deposited in the concerned bank branch.
- Valid Digital Signature: Bidders can contact the e-auctioneer or any other authorized agency to obtain a digital signature.
- Login ID and Password: After submitting the EMD and KYC documents to the concerned branch, the e-auctioneer will send the login ID and password to the email ID of the bidders.
The government changed the rules regarding gratuity, how is the calculation
As per the auction rules, bidders will have to log in and bid on the auction hours on the e-auction date. Some links are also available on the bank’s website. Information related to the property and their locations can be found by visiting these. Apart from this, information related to participating in e-auction and bidding can also be obtained. These links are like this…
- C1 India Private Limited: https://www.bankeauctions.com/Sbi
- E-Procurement Technologies Ltd .: https://sbi.auctiontiger.net/EPROC/
- For property display: https://ibapi.in
- For auction platform: https://www.mstcecommerce.com/auctionhome/ibapi/index.jsp
#SBI #conduct #mega #eauction #Good #buy #house #shop #plot