State Bank of India (SBI) has sought applications for a two-year post-doctoral research fellowship. Under this, fellows will be given a stipend of Rs 1 lakh every month. At the same time, a lump sum of 2 to 5 lakh rupees can also be provided on the basis of performance after the fellowship is over. Online registrations for SBI fellowship have started from 18 September and the last date is 8 October 2020. At the same time, the last date for the hard copy of the online application to the bank’s corporate center in Mumbai is 15 October 2020.
Citizens of India can apply for this fellowship. There are only 5 vacancies for fellowship. The applicant should be at least 40 years old by 31 July 2020. Under the fellowship, the contract period will be 2 years. Selection will be through shortlisting and interview. The call letter of the interview will be sent via email or its information will be uploaded on the bank’s website. The chosen fellows can be Operation Place State Bank Institute of Leadership Kolkata.
Educational Qualification and Experience
Candidate should have PhD in the subject related to banking/finance / IT / Economics ie BFSI sector. The applicant should have a good academic record. Applicants who have made professional contributions as authors or co-authors in a paper/article in veteran, high impact A category journals will be given preference.
Candidate should have a minimum of 3 years post qualification experience in Teaching / Research work in an Institution or University like IIM, IIT, ISB, XLRI or its equivalent Institution or Consultancy.
Stipend and benefits
- Fixed monthly stipend of Rs 1 lakh
- After the completion of two years fellowship, the fellows can get a lump sum of Rs 2 lakh to Rs 5 lakh depending on the performance.
- The bank will bear the expenses of the fellows going to an international and a national conference.
How to apply?
- Candidates will have to register by visiting https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers.
- While applying, the candidate will have to scan and upload his photo and signature.
- Candidates will also have to upload a copy of some documents while applying online. These documents include Date of Birth Certificate, Educational Qualification Certificate, Experience Certificate, ID Proof etc.
- Candidates without these will not be shortlisted for the interview. At the same time, when the selected candidate is called for interview, he will have to bring the original documents.
- After online registration, the candidate has to remove a print out of the application form.
- Self-attested copy of all required documents with application printout will have to be sent to SBI’s Mumbai Corporate Office.
The vacancies of fellowships are for general category applicants. The application fee and charge for them is Rs 750, which is non-refundable. Fee payment has to be done online while applying. For this, debit card/credit card/internet banking etc. can be used.
Know this condition
If the candidate is associated with any other fellowship or project while being selected for the SBI Post Doctoral Research Fellowship, he/she must leave that project or fellowship to take the SBI Fellowship. Roll, responsibility, terms and conditions, address of SBI Corporate Center, Mumbai and other details under the fellowship can be obtained from here…. Https://bank.sbi/documents/77530/400725/17092020_Detailed+Advt+No+ 24 + – + PDRF.pdf / f33e6056-e6e5-5d5e-35d0-ffbe499838a2? T = 1600347611044
#SBI #giving #chance #research #fellow #lakh #rupees #Month #date #apply