Now available from Financial Services.
Doorstep banking ie home-based banking is available for customers in many banks. Customers of public sector banks at first home only non-financial services like pick up of check/demand draft / pay order etc., pick up of Form 15G / 15H, pick up of IT / GST challan, account statement request, term deposit Only delivery of receipt etc. were available. But now financial services are available. Customers of PSBs can get them at home on a nominal charge.
In this report, today we have taken the doorstep banking services of the country’s largest bank SBI. Let us know which financial and non-financial banking services SBI provides to its customers sitting at home.
Doorstep banking services available at select branches of SBI
- Cash Receipt (Cash Pickup)
- Cash Delivery (Cash Delivery)
- Receiving Check (Pickup)
- Check demand slip
- Farm 15H Pickup
- Draft delivery
- Delivery of Term Deposit Information (Advice)
- Life certificate pick up
- Pickup of kyc documents
Salient features of the scheme
- Registration is done at the customer’s home branch. Home branch means the branch where the account was opened.
- Till the complete preparation at the contact center, requests for doorstep banking services can only be made at the home branch.
- Cash withdrawal and cash deposit – The limit is Rs 20,000 per transaction per day.
- The service fee is Rs 60 + GST for each non-financial transaction and Rs 100 + GST for financial transactions.
- Cash withdrawal will be allowed only on submission of passbook with check / withdrawal form.
- The best efforts are made by the bank for delivery but its time will not exceed T + 1 working day (excluding holidays).
Eligibility for doorstep banking
– Senior citizens above the age of 70 including visually impaired persons and persons with disabilities or persons with disability (medically certified persons with chronic illness or disability) can avail this service.
– Fully KYC compliant account holders.
– The valid mobile number should be registered with the account.
– Single account holder. In case of joint account holders, either first account holder or joint account holder with second account holder instructions.
– Customers residing at the registered address within a radius of 5 km from the home branch.
Can’t take advantage
- Accounts to be operated at the joint
- Minor accounts i.e. minor accounts
- Accounts of non-personal nature
- How can access
SBI’s doorstep banking services can be accessed through the mobile app YONO, web portal and call center. Apart from this, calls can be made on the toll free number 1800111103 on working days between 9 am and 4 pm. Customer for more details about SBI Doorstep Banking Services https://bank.sbi/dsb Can visit The customer can also contact his home branch.