Mustard oil has a lot of properties and in winter it is a boon, not only health but also its beauty benefits.
Mustard Oil Health Benefits
- It has antibacterial, antifungal, and anticarcinogenic properties that prevent serious diseases such as cancer. It prevents cancer of the stomach and rectum. It is also effective in protecting against many types of infections. Its use in cooking is very beneficial.
- Its effect is warm, so it also protects against cold. By taking mustard oil-based steam, the phlegm stored in the chest and nose is removed.
- It also protects against sinus. Mix some garlic cloves and one teaspoon of parsley in mustard oil and heat the soles and chest. Will survive the cold.
- It produces warmth in the body. Massaging mustard oil strengthens muscles and improves blood circulation.
- Taking a bath after massaging this oil keeps the body healthy. You can apply it even after taking a bath. Apply it in the nose, ears and navel.
- It makes teeth strong and healthy. If there is discomfort in the teeth, then mix salt in mustard oil and massage the teeth and gums.
- Massage of mustard oil also cures joint pain and arthritis.
- Use of mustard oil is also considered healthy for the heart. Using it also reduces the risk of coronary heart disease. It contains less saturated fatty acids and a significant amount of essential fatty acids, making it a healthy option for use in food. This reduces the risk of heart failure and angina and is a great option for those who have heart disease.
- Mustard oil has proved to be a boon for those who have respiratory problems or asthma. Magnesium is found in mustard and selenium found in mustard oil is effective in reducing the effect of asthma.
- It improves metabolism, improves circulation and brain function as it has stimulant properties.
- It helps to improve appetite by improving the digestive system. If you do not feel hungry, then use mustard oil in cooking.
- It is also helpful in reducing weight. The vitamins present in it increase metabolism which helps in weight loss.
- This reduces the impact of insect bytes and rashes. If the insect or mosquito has bitten, then apply it there. In the same way, even when rashes occur, even young children have nappy rash.
Mustard Oil Beauty Benefits
- This is a great moisturizer, if you want to give a healthy glow to dry skin in cold, then massage with lukewarm mustard oil.
- Mix it in gram flour and turmeric and prepare a boil, the skin will be dry.
- Antifungal properties prevent it from fungal infection.
- It is a great source of vitamin E, it reduces wrinkles and fine lines.
- It is also very beneficial for hair. Prevents hair fall, improves blood circulation in scalp and also improves hair growth.
- It also helps in removing suntan.
- It makes soft lips on cracked lips.
- Vitamin B complex is present in plenty in it which is beneficial for skin health. Applying it improves skin tone, also gets rid of stains and freckles.
- It has anti-aging elements that give you younger skin.
- This is natural sunscreen, which protects against ultra violet rays. Apply a little oilskin before going out of the house and avoid the harmful rays of the sun.
- This prevents hair from becoming untimely white. Mixing mustard oil in curd and applying it to hair relieves many types of hair problems.
- If hair is getting white before time, then massage mustard oil before bedtime or apply oil for half an hour before washing hair in the morning, it will be beneficial.
- If there is a problem of dandruff and are worried about itchy scalp then massage the scalp. If desired, mix mustard and coconut oil in equal quantity. Massage the scalp, cover with a towel and shampoo after two hours.