Do not ignore symptoms like severe pain in the joints or fingers of the feet, hands, difficulty in bending the knee, pain while getting up and sitting. These can be a symptom of increasing uric acid, which can be easily relieved by treating them.
Symptoms of increased uric acid
– Joint Pain
– Trouble to get up and down
– Feeling like a lump in joints
– Severe pain in the hands and toes, which sometimes becomes unbearable.
– Due to pain, one feels tired or low energy.
Learn how to do tests
Why uric acid increases
– Diabetes drugs also increase uric acid. Hence diabetes patients are in more risk zone.
– People who keep faster, their uric acid level is also temporarily high.
– Red meat, seafood, mushrooms, lentils, beans, tomatoes, okra, paneer, rice also increase uric acid.
– Also blood pressure pills. Medicines and painkillers used for cancer treatment also increase the risk of uric acid.
In addition, hereditary reasons are also responsible for increased levels of uric acid.
- Take fibre-rich diets: Consumption of oatmeal, spinach, broccoli etc. controls the amount of uric acid in the body.
- Drink the maximum amount of water: This causes the excess uric acid present in the blood to flow out of the body by urine.
- If the pain is too much, then bake ice at the place of pain.
- Change dietary habits by consulting a doctor: To remove excess uric acid stored in the body, including fruits, green vegetables, radish juice, milk, unpolished grains etc. in the diet.
- Take 500 mg of vitamin C daily. In one to two months uric acid will be reduced significantly.
- Use olive oil for cooking. It is rich in Vitamin E, which makes food nutritious and reduces uric acid.
- Celery extract is also beneficial. It reduces the pain of arthritis and also controls uric acid.
- Drink at least two to three liters of water a day. Sufficient amount of water will cause the body’s uric acid to pass out of the urine.
Avoid these things
- Stay away from alcohol, especially beer. This increases uric acid.
- Stay away from smoking, yoghurt, rice, pickles, spinach, fast food, cold drinks, packed food etc. All these add to the problem of uric acid.
- Do not drink water while eating food. If you want to be healthy, then you should drink water one hour before or after eating.
Apple Cider Vinegar: Consumption of Apple Cider Vinegar with antioxidant and antiinflammatory properties maintains the level of uric acid in the body.
Cardamom: Uric acid is also reduced by regular intake of small cardamom, it is also beneficial for cholesterol.
Onion: Eating onion also keeps uric acid under control. So make it part of your regular diet.
Baking Soda: Drink half a teaspoon of baking soda in a glass of water. This maintains the level of uric acid. If there is an excess of sodium in the body, be careful while taking baking soda.
Drink plenty of water: Drinking enough water removes uric acid from urine. So drink at least three to four liters of water throughout the day.
Parsley: Daily intake of parsley also reduces uric acid levels.
Vitamin C: Eat fruits containing vitamin C like orange, amla. Or take vitamin C pills. Your uric acid level will become normal within a month or two.