When you smile, you give a beautiful message of belongingness to the world. In this, your teeth are especially supported. In such a situation, it becomes very important to take care of them for two reasons, one is a health and the other personality. For this, the cleaning of the mouth, which we call oral hygiene, is very important.
If your mouth smells or your teeth are dirty, then any person or woman coming close to you or talking to you will clap and it will have a negative effect on you, which will also have a bad effect on your social life. Lest it happens Dr. Saba Kaleem (Dentist) is giving us important information. Let us know from them how to take care of your teeth and gums.
How To Take Care of Teeth From Germs?
1. Brushing daily
- As we all know that it is important to brush our teeth twice daily because it cleans our teeth and keeps bacteria-free. * The number of bacteria in our mouth is highest in the morning, so we must brush in the morning.
- We must brush before going to bed at night.
- Generally, people do not know the right way to brush, due to which their teeth are not cleaned properly.
- Hard brushes should not be used, this causes weariness of the teeth layer and causes sensitivity of teeth and gums.
- We should always use a soft brush.
- The brush should always be lightly rotated back and forth over the teeth in small circular motions with light hands.
2. Floss once daily
- Even after brushing, we should use floss on the parts of our teeth where our brush does not reach or the space between teeth where small particles of food accumulate.
- In addition to cleaning our teeth, it also removes problems like halitosis.
3. Use mouthwash
- Use half an hour after brushing the mouthwash gives the right result.
- It removes problems like gums, tongue and gum odour along with our teeth.
- Gargle in the mouth for 30 seconds with mouthwash. Do this twice a day.
4. Use fluoride
- Fluoride is made from fluorine. It is an element of clay. It prevents our teeth from rotting.
- It is found in drinking water and is also present in toothpaste.
5. Do not smoke and consume tobacco
- Smoking and tobacco are very harmful for our health. It damages our lungs and is also very harmful for teeth and gums.
- It slows and weakens the healing process in our gums.
- Turns the tongue, mouth of the mouth and teeth yellow.
- Excessive smoking and consumption of tobacco increase the risk of mouth cancer.
6. Drink plenty of water
- Water is the most important beverage of our life.
- Drinking water helps to keep our teeth and gums clean along with the body.
- It clears small particles of food stuck between our teeth.
7. Must eat fruit
- Fruit-vegetable helps to keep our teeth clean and gives nutrition to gums and teeth, such as apples, carrots, celery and leafy vegetables etc.
- There are many fruits and vegetables, which are full of vitamin C and antioxidants. She keeps our gums and oral tissue right.
- In addition, we also protect our teeth and gums from bacterial infection.