Everyone wants to look slim but along with being slim, your fitness level should be equally good! Research says that your diet habits can help keep you fit and slim, how? Let’s know-
– Research says that your diet habits can be helpful in keeping you fit and slim, like – eat only when you are most active and give your digestive system a long break every day. After dinner snacks always increase fats, avoid them.
– Try to take a rainbow of fruits and vegetables in every mile, that is, include fruits and vegetables of all colors. These are rich in nutrition but low calories. They are rich in vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and fiber.
Eat green vegetables, such as spinach, fenugreek, broccoli, cabbage, capsicum etc. They are rich in vitamins A, C, E, K and calcium, magnesium, iron, potassium and zinc.
– To avoid cravings of sweet food, vegetables that are naturally sweet, such as corn, carrots, beets, sweet potatoes and onions, etc. should also be included in the diet.
Healthy fats are very important for the nutrition of brain, heart and various cells, so replace healthy fats with healthy fats. They also make skin, hair and nails healthy and shiny.
– Foods rich in omega 3 fatty acids are very important. They protect against heart DCs, improve mood.
Also keep in mind that monosaturated fats should be part of your diet, so eat plant oils like canola, peanuts, almonds in nuts, sesame and pumpkin in seeds, olive, avocado etc. Give it.
– Place polyunsaturated fats such as omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids in the diet. Its sources are fatty fish, such as salmon, sardines, herring, mackerel, soybeans, flaxid oil, unheated sunflower oil, walnuts and corn. They are also found in some cold water fish oil supplements.
– It would be better to reduce the intake of salt in the food, it causes water retention, increases BP, due to which both weight and disease increase, swelling and heaviness occurs in the body.
– Eat less fried potato chips. Replace cand food with fresh or frozen vegetables. Avoid processed food. Avoid refined foods such as bread and pasta.
– Reduce these with your diet – Saturated fats, which are available from red meat and dairy products.
Trance fats, which are available from snacks, candies, cookies, fried food.
Take a protein rich diet and include different types of proteins in your food, such as beans, nuts, tofu, chicken, fresh fish, eggs and soy products.
– If you are going to make chicken and meat in non-veg, then take hormones and antibiotics free.
– Calcium is very important for the strength of bones. Keep in mind that you are eating the calcium in a well-balanced manner, as dieting often leads to poor nutrition, which can lead to weakness or any deficiency and deficiency. Dairy products such as milk, yogurt and cheese are good sources of this. Beans, green leafy vegetables are also rich in calcium.
– Eat fruits, because they are full of fiber, vitamins and antioxidants. They also contain Kaiser inhibitory elements and a variety of vitamins.
– It has been proved in studies that people who consume whole grains more, their heart is healthier than others, because whole grains are a very good source of fiber and they give energy for a long time. Hence include carbohydrates and fiber in the diet. Take more whole grains, brown rice, barley, millet, beans, fruits and vegetables, as they are digested slowly, which does not cause hunger for a long time and blood sugar and insulin levels are also normal and stable. These contain phytochemical and antioxidants, which also protect against coronary heart disease, certain types of cancer and diabetes.
– Avoid unhealthy carbohydrates, such as- maida, refined sugar, polished rice. These carbs are digested quickly and increase the sugar level.