The number of patients infected with corona has now crossed three lakhs daily. Beds are not available in the hospitals and people are so scared that after the positive reports are coming, they are running to the hospital, but medical experts are repeatedly saying that not all positive patients need to be admitted to the hospital. If you have been mildly infected with Corona, you can recover quickly by staying at home and paying attention to some things. What do you have to do while undergoing treatment at home or not? Let’s know
Identify the symptoms of corona
If you have a cold, fever, fever, headache and body ache,
There is a sore throat, a persistent cough, the taste of the mouth and the ability to smell is gone, there is difficulty in breathing. If you see these or any of these symptoms, then you may have corona.
If you see any of these symptoms on your own or in a family member, first of all isolate yourself or whichever symptoms are seen, because you may have a corona.
Don’t be late to test
Do not delay in getting the test done if you see symptoms of corona. Do not adopt the attitude of waiting for a few days, thinking that there will be a common cold or cold or fever. Keep in mind, if you find out the disease early, you will not only avoid some kind of applications, but will also prevent others from getting infected.
Do not panic if your report is positive. Talk to your doctor. If you have mild symptoms of corona then you do not need any special treatment. You will be fine only by staying at home. Just stay in touch with your doctor.
How to be in self-isolation?
– If you are corona positive, then stay in such a room which has proper ventilation and which is ventilated.
– Separate your own utensils, towels and everything that comes in contact. Keep in mind that do not share anything of corona positive patient with anyone.
Do not go out of that room yourself and do not let any family member come into your room.
– Rest as much as possible. Take healthy diet and stay in touch with the doctor.
– On the advice of the doctor, keep checking your oxygen level from time to time.
– According to medical experts
Isolation period must be at least 14 days. Consult your doctor about this.
While in isolation, take all necessary precautions. Apply a mask, keep a handkerchief or tissue paper on your mouth while coughing or sneezing, wash your hands from time to time.
Do not share the bathroom
– If you are in self isolation, use a separate bathroom. The bathroom of COVID positive should not be used by anyone else.
– Take care of the cleanliness of the bathroom.
– Especially if there is only one bathroom in the house and it is used by all the family members, then try to sanitize the bathroom after use by the infected person, so that other people are not at risk of infection.
When to go to the hospital?
If these symptoms appear, then do not make the mistake of staying at home. If you see any of the following symptoms, contact a doctor immediately and if they say so, get admitted in the hospital.
– breathing problem
– Decreased oxygen level
– Chest pain
– Lips turn blue
If you see these symptoms, you should immediately contact a doctor.