Due to the diet and routine of today, heart disease has become very common. You will easily find heart patients everywhere. Every person wants to have nutritious food, so that he remains fit, for this, every person in his own way incorporates a lot of things in his diet. Unknowingly, there are times that the things that we include in our diet are not the right time to eat them, because of which, instead of benefiting, those things harm us.
Many people get treatment for this, but they would have a new idea about what kind of food we should eat and which should be avoided. We all know, the heart is a very important part of the body, how serious the heart problem is, it is also known, if you have any heart problems, you must take care of the food and the same type of food. Which should benefit you and not harm you?
Heart Patient Diet Chart
Catering should also be based on how serious the heart problem is. Cholesterol and blood pressure levels are controlled by foods. Heart diseases can be reduced by determining the number of calories, fat, cholesterol, sodium, etc. According to the World Health Organization, if the heart diseases are not taken seriously, by the year 2020, there will be more than 10 crore patients in the country.
Famous and nutritious things to eat
Some famous and nutritious things to eat that a heart patient should eat daily. This will give comfort to the heart patient and his health will also be good and healthy, look at the food items given below and take care of your health-
- Green vegetables like spinach, cabbage etc. are beneficial for you. The heart patient should take these. It also gives strength so that you remain healthy and fit.
- Consuming pomegranate or pomegranate provides relief to the heart patient and also reduces the risk of a heart attack.
- Oats have a healthy and delicious breakfast. It contains a full amount of fibre which is beneficial for our health.
- Fish contains omega acids, which are beneficial for the heart patient. There are many other elements in it which also prevent the risk of heart disease and other diseases related to the heart.
- Olive oil also helps to keep you away from heart-related diseases.
Heart Patient must take doctor’s advice-
It is very important to take care of your diet to avoid heart problems. For this, it is very important to follow the diet chart, but for the diet chart, please consult your doctor.
In the morning, drink a glass of milk without cream. You can take 3-4 soaked almonds with it. And it is beneficial to eat 2 Rotis, 1 bowl of lentils, half a bowl of rice, 1 bowl of green vegetable, 1 bowl of yoghurt and salad in lunch. Eat light food at night and do not eat after eight o’clock. Drink 1 cup of milk 1 hour before bedtime.