If we talk about Panchang, it means that where astrology tells about good luck, auspiciousness etc. by planets, constellations. Our success, good luck, happiness etc. are also written and seen according to the zodiac and planet from the almanac. But here we are not talking about the common almanac, but the almanac of health. Where we need a healthy lifestyle to stay healthy.
It is said that if the mind is healed, then the Ganges in Kautauti .. In the same way we have to work on both body and mind, so that the almanac of our health is good and we can live a better life. It is also very important to stay healthy to make life beautiful and enjoyable. And this healthy life is meaningful when we adopt a healthy lifestyle. Focus on our food. All this can be possible due to balanced life. Where food, yoga, pranayam to exercise is very important. Managing them beautifully makes life easier and we also stay healthy. It is accepted anyway that if we go according to the rules for health, then everything gets organized and smoothly.
A positive start from morning…
Start the day with positive thoughts. Then after waking up in the morning, drinking lukewarm water is very beneficial for health. Many people have also proved this. Our Prime Minister Narendra Modiji also follows it. The importance of water has also been very closely understanding and explained in researches. There is no doubt that waking up in the morning and drinking lukewarm water also removes the toxin of our body and also gives us the start of a good day. So wake up early in the morning, drink lukewarm water. Try it and see, the result will be in front of you.
After this beginning of the day, try to have fruits in your morning breakfast. Then it is a juice of seasonal fruit or any fruit. He suits your body too, take care of it as well. For example, some people do not digest some fruits or they do not like it, do not eat it. Eat the same fruit, which is good for you and your body, that is, eat the easily digestible fruit with love.
Pranayama, yoga, exercise and meditation are also very important, so include it in your regular routine. Do anulom-antonyms, Bhastrika, Kapalbhati for a while. And greet the sun, that is a very good thing. Apart from this, do light workouts as well. During every workout, the stomach remains empty i.e. if you have eaten food, then do it only after a gap of two or one and a half hours. If you do it in the morning, it is even better, but if you do it in the afternoon and evening, then make sure that there is a gap of one and a half hours in the food.
Yogacharya Baba Ramdev has explained the importance of yoga pranayama very well. They have always been emphasizing this. He also says that those who do yoga-pranayam regularly, they remain healthy and also make their surroundings healthy. By doing our yoga and workouts etc., not only we, but our loved ones and environment also get a positive vibration. A positive atmosphere is created. So include it in daily routine.
Nutritious food .. healthy life ..
Talking about food, if you eat junk food occasionally, then it does not matter, but do not make it a habit. You should try to have salad, green vegetables, lentils, curd, buttermilk in your daily diet. Eat bran flour bread. Rice is good if taken in limited quantity. Food should be balanced and nutritious. It is better to avoid non-veg eating meat. Nowadays outbreak of bird flu which is spreading. They can take vegetables of soybeans, mushrooms etc. for their taste.
Along with healthy food, a lot of importance has been given to good sleep and food for good health. If we notice, the elders who were our elders should be healthy and cool all their life due to their proper food. Their nutritious food kept them healthy, but with time things changed, our food became more involved with junk food. And he started affecting health. So when we talk about the almanac of health, our food needs a lot of attention in it.
It is also the secret of our health that we eat right and have a good sleep. Sleep also has to do with a healthy body. In the rush of stress and life, we are going to sleep with no mistake. Started getting very little sleep. This inadvertently affects our body and health. Therefore, try to get rid of stress and get a good sleep, even if it is 6 hours.
Sunshine is important…
The body needs a lot of vitamin D, which makes bones strong. Catering for this is fine, but also take sunshine. Morning sun is very important. Sit in the sun for some time every day for 20-25 minutes. Even in the evening, a little sunshine can be taken, but taking in the morning is more beneficial. If you include it in your routine, then along with health, bones and other things of the body will also be strengthened.
Take care of your mind too…
The body is also very much related to the mind. If the mind is in our sad, troubled and agitated, then it has an effect on the body. So try to keep your mind healthy too. Keeping healthy means that work, anger and temptation try to stay away from them. Be relaxed If there is tension, then meditate means meditate a little. This will relieve stress and calm the mind too. Sitting in meditation for at least 10-15 minutes daily. Concentrate and meditate on the power of the universe with a calm mind. The one who is blessing you .. The one who is purifying you .. One is purifying your mind .. One is removing your thoughts and disorders .. Do some meditation every day. Free your mind to free the mind from all evil thoughts and disorders.
There is no passion, envy, jealousy, hatred in your mind, if it is, remove it, take it out. And when you purify and purify your mind beyond all those things, then your thoughts become positive. They get better. It has an indirect effect on your body. The body becomes healthy and healthy. Therefore, you will also have to work on strengthening the mind in the almanac of your health. Meditation will also have to be given some time in your daily routine. If you have a busy schedule, whenever you get time, whether it is before bedtime in the morning or at night. Just concentrate for 10-15 minutes and concentrate on yourself for a while.
Smart tricks of health
- Try to sleep early at night and wake up before sunrise in the morning.
- It has been said that sleeping early and getting up early in the morning is very important for your health, happiness, prosperity and intellectual development.
- After getting up in the morning, rinse and drink at least two glasses of water. By doing this, the problem of phlegm is overcome.
- Sprinkle cold water on the eyes. This increases the light of the eyes.
- After brushing, drinking half a lemon juice or Triphala powder in water, health is good.
- Take a short walk in the open area in the morning.
- Massage the body with oil and take a bath after some time.
- Chew neem leaves after bathing. Neem keeps the body healthy and also reduces obesity.
- Eating light fruit and sprouted seeds in the morning breakfast is very good. Sprouted seeds contain vitamin C.
- Be sure to drink a glass of water an hour before meals. If you drink half a lemon juice in it, then it is more beneficial.
- Eat food calmly and without any stress.
- Take a glass of buttermilk after half an hour of eating.
- Mixing one spoon of country ghee and 3 teaspoons of honey in a glass of milk while sleeping at night, the body
Is always healthy.
- Get at least 8 hours of sleep at night.
- Do not get angry, it starts releasing adrenaline hormone, which increases heart rate and bleeding.
- Old age does not come quickly by drinking the juice of wheat plant.
- Do not take more quantity of salt and hot spices in the food. Many diseases occur due to this.
- Take Amla, Lemon, Ginger and Harad in some form every day.
- Eat walnuts, almonds and dry grapes and drink milk from above.
- Take fruit salad with food too.
- Massage or get your body massaged at least twice a week. This increases blood circulation and keeps the body fit.
- Never eat conflicting things together, like banana-buttermilk, urad dal, milk etc.
- Remember to wash your feet before sleeping at night. It helps to sleep well.
- Take a walk after meals and sleep on the left side.