Covid19 Vaccination Process: Today, the world’s largest vaccination program started on 16 January. A special procedure is being followed for vaccination i.e. people registered on Co-Win will be called to apply the vaccine through SMS and they will be monitored after stopping the center for half an hour after applying the vaccine. They will then be notified via SMS for the second dose. Under the Corona Vaccination Program, 3 crore health workers were vaccinated today on the first day. In the second phase, 300 million people will be given vaccine vaccines. In the second phase, people above 50 years of age and those under 50 years of age who are at high risk of infection will be vaccinated.
The central government has approved Bharat Biotech’s Kovaxine for this program along with the Kovishield vaccine developed by AstraZeneca and Oxford University and produced by the Serum Institute of India (SII). The Central Government has ordered 1.10 crore doses to Serum Institute and 55 million doses to Bharat Biotech.
This way vaccination will happen
- It is necessary to be registered on the Co-Win system for vaccination.
- The beneficiary will receive an SMS on his registered number.
- Registration check by the Immunization Officer-1 (Police / NCC / NYK, etc.) at the vaccination site and
- Photo ID of the beneficiary will be verified.
- Immunization Officer No. 2 will authenticate the documents with Co-Win.
- Vaccination will be given to the beneficiary by the vaccination officer.
- After vaccination, all the beneficiaries will have to wait thirty minutes in the Observation Area.
- Vaccination Officer Nos. 4 and 5 will ensure thirty minutes of waiting, monitoring and guidance and guide the non-registered beneficiaries.
- According to the SMS received, a second dose of vaccine will have to come on the due date.
The first phase involved health workers and frontline workers.
Corona vaccination program has started today. In this phase, vaccines for the vaccine were given to the health workers first. In addition to health workers, frontline workers such as sweepers, military force, police and central force have been included in the first phase. Apart from this, Home Defense, Disaster Management Volunteers including Civil Defense personnel and personnel related to Containment and Surveillance will be vaccinated in the first phase. The first vaccine in Delhi AIIMS was applied to the cleaning worker Manish Kumar. The director of AIIMS was also given the vaccine.
The central government is buying vaccine from two companies
The Central Government is buying KoviShield at a rate of Rs 200 per dose from Serum Institute of India. With GST it will cost 210 rupees. Talking about the price of Covaxine, Biotech is giving 16.5 lakh doses free of cost to the central government. The central government is buying the remaining 38.5 lakh doses of Covaxine at the rate of Rs 295 per dose.
However, after coming to the private market, the price of KoviShield will almost double. After getting approval for the sale in the private market, about 1 thousand rupees will have to be spent for the prescribed two shots.
Indians most trusted in vaccine
Global communications firm Edelman found in the Trust Barometer Survey 2021 that Indians are the most trusted vaccine. In a survey conducted in 28 countries around the world, 80 percent of the people of the country said that they are ready to get the vaccine. 66 per cent of people in Britain, 62 per cent in Germany, 59 per cent in the USA and 40 per cent in Russia said that they are ready to get vaccinated.