Even after recovering from the corona, there remains weakness in the body. Therefore, doctors also advise the patient to take a healthy diet for quick recovery. So that physical weakness can be removed. Let’s know how you should take a diet in the recovery period from Corona. During this time, what should the patient eat in the diet and what is not-
What to eat in the corona recovery period?
- After recovering from corona, the patient should take light food in the diet.
- Khichdi is the best option in such a situation. You can make it healthy and tasty by adding green vegetables, beetroot, carrots, beans to the khichdi. Eating it helps the body to recover quickly.
- Eating foods rich in vitamin C and D minerals and zinc leads to quick recovery.
- Fiber foods should be included in food, such as ragi, oatmeal, whole grains etc. They are rich in fiber, vitamin B and carb and are digested quickly.
- After recovering from corona, patients should add more amount of protein in their diet, such as lentil soup, green beans and eggs etc.
- Eat a handful of dry fruits daily.
- Eat one or two fruits a day.
- During the recovery period, the patient is not openly hungry, so eat small amounts of food several times throughout the day. By doing this, there will not be any pressure on the digestive system and the body will continue to get energy.
- Drink at least 8-10 glasses of water throughout the day, so that there is no shortage of water in the body.
Keep away from these things in the recovery period?
- Do not eat spicy food during this time. Eating spicy food can increase throat infection and worsen the sore throat. Use black pepper instead of hot red chili in the food. It has anti-bacterial properties, which help to increase immunity.
- During the recovery period, the patient may feel like eating spicy and fried dishes. But ignore such food at this time. Fried food takes longer to digest. If you are in the recovery period, then avoid eating such food.
- Cold drinks and soda should be avoided. These drinks cause stomach bloating. Instead of them drink lemon water, buttermilk, lassi, water cumin.
- Packaged food contains too much sodium and preservatives. This causes swelling in the body and recovery may take longer.