The changing weather also affects the body and health and many types of health problems start to occur. If you want to avoid health problems and stay healthy in summer, then it is very important to know the methods of prevention.
Excessive and frequent sweating in summer causes the body to suffer from water scarcity and dehydration, and people who exercise or go to the gym are more likely to have dehydration problems.
Symptoms of lack of water in the body
– Extreme thirst
– Poor urination
– Dark urine color
– Feeling needless tiredness
– Don’t tear your eyes when you cry
– Headache and dizziness
What to do
– Drink as much water as possible.
– Drink a sports drink to overcome the lack of salt.
– To drink more liquid, squeeze orange juice, mint leaves or lemon in water. With this you will be able to drink more water.
– Reduce your intake of tea or coffee.
– Wear light-colored clothes.
In summer, the problem of acidity is more, due to which there are complaints of heaviness, sour belching, stomach ache, nausea etc. in the body. In such a situation-
– Drink a small amount of water again and again. This causes the food to be digested quickly and relieves acidity.
– Mix all three, myrabalan, dry ginger and rock salt. In case of acidity, take one teaspoon of this powder with cold water.
– Place the date palm kernels in the mouth.
– Sucking plum is also beneficial.
Soak coriander in water. After two hours, mash it and sieve it. Mixing honey and sugar in this water benefits from drinking.
Head bumps in summer
– On hot days, if the head is dizzy or gets nervous, then drink Amla syrup. You will get immediate relief.
– Massage the temples and chest with onion juice after applying the heat.
– Grind black cumin seeds with coconut milk and rub it on the body to reduce burning sensation.
– By adding sugar in coriander water, drinking it reduces the effect of heat.
– Mixing sugar in the juice of basil leaves and drinking it does not cause heatstroke.
In the summer, stale or eating out, eating or drinking disturbances or excessive heat can cause food poisoning problems, due to which there may be complaints of vomiting, stomach pain, diarrhea, high fever and dehydration.
Wash your hands with medicated soap before cooking, after using the washroom and after touching the pet. Wash hands well before eating.
– Avoid eating outside or stale food.
– Seasonal fruits and vegetables should be eaten only after washing.
– Consume maximum liquid food and eat light food.