Sooji Uttapam Recipe: Make Sooji Uttapam for Healthy Breakfast in 15 minutes, know the recipe; A lot of time goes into thinking about what to make for breakfast in the morning. After this, the same old recipe is remembered, which the children may have started feeling bored. If you are equally worried about breakfast, then here is the recipe of semolina uttapam. Believe that this recipe is going to be liked by everyone, especially that it tastes great and it is healthy too.
Sooji Uttapam Recipe: Make Sooji Uttapam for Healthy Breakfast in 15 Minutes
We are going to tell you about ‘Suzy Utapam’ through Cook and Fry Hindi. Good thing that it won’t take you much time to make it. That is, it is a quick recipe with being tasty and healthy. Instead of uttapam made from pulse rice batter, uttapam made from rava can be made immediately without any prior preparation. They can also be kept in children’s school tiffins. Let us know what material will be required to make it…
Ingredients for making semolina uttapam
- Semolina – 2 cups
- – 4 cups
- Oil – 5 tbsp
- Coriander – 3 tbsp (finely chopped)
- Tomato – 3 (finely chopped)
- Cabbage – 2 cups (finely chopped)
- Capsicum – 1 (finely chopped)
- Green chili – 4 (finely chopped)
- Ginger – 3 inch piece (grated, or finely chopped)
- Salt – 2 tsp or as per taste
- Rye – 1 tsp
- 2 servings
- 1 cup semolina
- 1 cup yogurt
- 1 tomato
- 1 onion
- 1 capsicum
- 50 gm oil
- 10 grams Coriander finely chopped
- 1 packet eno
- 1 teaspoon salt
2 green chilies
Essential method of making semolina
- Take out semolina in a big bowl, add curd and mix it and add some water and prepare a batter like pakoras batter.
- Add salt, ginger, green chilli to the batter and keep it for 10-15 minutes so that the batter is ready to flower. Put capsicum, cabbage and tomatoes in another bowl, mix and keep.
- Slurry is ready after flowering, see if it is too thick then a little water can be added, now add ino salt and mix, the batter is ready to make uttapam.
- Heat the nonstick griddle on the gas, spread a small spoon of oil on the pan and spread it around with a spatula. Add some mustard seeds, after chopping the mustard, take 2 tablespoon batter from the batter and put it on a hot pan and spread a little thick uttapam like a spoon. Spread the vegetables on top of uttapam evenly and add a little green coriander. Pour some oil around the uttapam and a little over the uttapam, press the vegetables properly with a spoon.
- Cover the uttapam on medium gas till the bottom surface turns brown and now turn the uttapam. Roast the uttapam on medium flame from the side of the vegetables, till the vegetables are cooked and light brown spots appear on the surface. Take out uttapam in a plate and similarly prepare the remaining uttapam as well.
Serve and eat hot uttapam with coconut chutney, peanut chutney or green coriander chutney.
Tips for making semolina uttapam
- To make 3-4 uttapam
- Time – 30 minutes
- Whatever vegetables you like according to your taste, take it.