Samosa Recipe Video: Samosa made at home on Independence Day, everyone will say – Wow; Samosa is well liked with tea all over India, the outer layer of samosa is made with fine flour and it is filled with a mixture of potatoes and spices. Samosa is also a very good option to serve the guests who come home suddenly. You can serve hot samosas with a cup of tea. You can also prepare samosas for a party, festival or special occasions with friends. Aloo Samosa recipe with step by step photo and video.
Samosa Recipe Video: Homemade Samosa on Independence Day
There are lots of deep fried snack recipes in Indian cuisine, but samosa is the king of all these without any controversy. There are many types of traditional recipes of potato stuffed samosas. But here we are telling you the recipe of traditional Punjabi stuffed potato samosa.
- 2 bowl all-purpose flour
- 1/3 bowl ghee or oil
- 1/2 tsp celery
- As per taste or 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Oil as required – for frying samosas
- To fill the required material
- 2 boiled potato medium (you can add onions and peas in it as well.)
- 1 small spoon cumin seeds
- 1 small spoon ginger
- 1/2 tsp garlic (if you want)
- 1 small spoon coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- 1 small spoon red chili powder
- 1 tsp / salt to taste
- To fill optional content
- 1/2 tbsp garam masala
- 1/2 small spoon chaat masala
- 1 Green Chilli finely chopped
- 1 large spoon coriander finely chopped
- 8-10 cashew slices
- 14-15 raisins
How to Cook Samosa
- First of all, keep the potatoes boiling.
- Add ghee and salt to the refined flour, mix well. Knead a little hard dough with the help of lukewarm water. Flour
- Keep it covered for 15 – 20 minutes to set.
- Prepare the stuffing to fill in the samosas – peel the boiled potatoes, and finely chop them by hand.
- Heat a pan, add 1 teaspoon oil, add ginger, green chillies and green peas to the hot oil, mix, cover
- Let it cook for 2 minutes, the green peas will be slightly soft, add finely chopped potatoes, salt, green chillies, green coriander, coriander
- Add powder, garam masala, mango powder, raisins and cashews and mix well.
- Pithi is ready for filling in samosas.
- Make 10 equal sized balls (dough) from the dough.
- Take a ball and roll it into a diameter of about 8-10 inches from the cylinder. The whole of the rolled should be slightly thick.
- Cut the rolled puri into two equal parts with the help of a knife,
- Fold one part to form a Tikon (While making Tikon, make sure to stick both ends with water.
- Add potato pot in Tikon. After filling the bowl, put a plate in the back edge, water both the top edges
- Shut up with the help of.
- See the size of the samosa is right. Likewise, prepare all the samosas.
Samosa Recipe Heat oil by frying the samosa. Put 4-5 samosas in the hot oil and fry till it turns brown while frying the samosas, the gas flame remains medium. Take out the samosas from the pan and place them on a napkin paper, lying on a plate. Fry all the samosas in this way. Hot samosas are ready. Serve and eat the samosas with green coriander chutney and sweet chutney.