Poha Veggie Roastie Recipe: ‘Poha Veggie Rosti’ is tasty with healthy, know the recipe : Looking at today’s lifestyle, we want a breakfast that is healthy and tasty. Although you have to make many papad for this, many times, it is not possible to get such snacks which even the elders like with children. However, you do not need to think about it now. Actually, you must have eaten poha a lot, so now you will be able to make a recipe that is very healthy and tasty. If you want to eat something healthy and light at breakfast, then poha is a great option for that. Onion is very easy to make poha prepared by adding tomato, green chilli, lemon juice, which can be easily prepared and eaten at home.
Tasty is Poha Veggie Rosti with Healthy
Today we are going to tell you about ‘Poha Veggie Rosti’ recipe through Cook With Parul. It can be made from things kept at home. It is also very easy to make. Let us know which material is required to make it and how to prepare it.
Poha Veggie Rosti Ingredients
- Boiled sweet corn grains
- Winter poha
- Oil mustard finely chopped onion
- Tea Spoon Turmeric Powder
- Sugar salt, as per taste
- T-Spine Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp finely chopped coriander
- Spoon milk
- Finely chopped tomatoes
- Finely chopped onions
- Lemon wedge
Poha Veggie Rosti Method
Clean the poha, wash and keep aside one side of the filter.
Heat oil in a broad non-stick pawn and add mustard.
When the mustard starts crackling, add the onions and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes or until the onion is semi-translucent.
Now add sweet corn and cook for 1 minute on medium heat.
Add poha and mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute, while stirring.
Now add turmeric powder, sugar, salt, green chilli paste, lemon juice and coriander, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
Add milk and mix well.
Serve hot by adding Tatar, Onion, Sew and Seman Veg.
- Put poha in the sieve and clean it with water. Keep in mind, do not soak the poha in water for long. So leave it in the sieve.
- Add oil to a pan. Add asafetida, mustard seeds, curry leaves, onions and whole red chillies.
- When the onions turn light golden, add potatoes to it. When the potatoes turn light golden in color, add turmeric to it.
- Fry the potatoes on low heat. Keep in mind, potatoes should be fully cooked.
- Now turn the heat on high. Add salt and poha to it and mix well. Fry lightly
- Turn off the heat, add green chili, lemon juice and half green coriander.
- Remove in a bowl and serve the remaining green coriander and garnish with lemon peel.
How to serve pohe
While serving, you can add pomegranate, green coriander and namkeen to the poha.