Papad Ka Raita: Papad Raita will be ready in minutes, know the quick recipe: Papad Raita is a different type of Raita which is slightly different from other Raito! It is easy to make and uses a lot of material! The spiced papad makes this raita even more delicious! Serve Papad Raita with Panchamel Daal, Bharama Bhindi and Phulka for dinner! If you like this recipe, you can also make it! Or it happens many times that you do not understand what vegetable to make!
Today we are going to tell you a simple dish! Do you know that vegetables can also be made from papad! You will get water in your mouth after seeing the crispy papad vegetable made in yogurt and spices! You can eat it with bread very well! Making papad vegetables is very easy! You can make this tasty vegetable with the spices available at home! Yogurt is used to prepare its gravy and add cumin, ginger garlic paste, turmeric, salt and red chilli! You can also add tomatoes with curd while making gravy.
Papad Raita will be ready in minutes
Papad Raita Ingredients
2 cups curd
2 papad, masala, roast
1/2 teaspoon Cumin Powder
1/2 teaspoon paprika powder
2 sprig Coriander (Dhania) Leaves, finely chopped
Black salt or rock salt, as per taste
Roasted Masala Papad – 3
Cumin Powder – 1/2 teaspoon
Black pepper powder – 1/2 teaspoon
Finely chopped coriander leaves – 4 tsp
Salt – as per taste
Papad Raita Recipe
- To make papad raita, firstly roast papad on gas or in microwave. Keep it separately
- Now take a big bowl! Add yogurt and beat it! Add cumin powder, paprika powder and salt to it.
Mix well and keep in the fridge for 2 hours. Before serving, crush the papad and pour in the raita. Garnish with green coriander!
- Serve papad raita with panchamel dal, bhama bhindi and phulka for dinner!
- Mash the boiled potatoes in a bowl and mix them well by adding boiled peas, ginger, green chillies, mango powder, garam masala, red chili powder and salt!
- Put the potato spices upside down!
- Now wet the papad slightly and make a roll by filling it with potato masala.
- Serve hot papad rolls with sauce or chutney.
Pour curd in a vessel and whisk it well. Add cumin powder, black pepper powder and salt to the curd! Keep in the fridge for two hours! Immediately before serving, add coriander leaves and small pieces of broken papad in this yogurt and serve it.
How to serve papad vegetable
You can cook this vegetable at lunch or dinner anytime! After garnishing with green coriander, you can eat papad vegetable with rice, roti, parantha or even naan!