Malai Ghevar Recipe: Rajasthani Malai Ghevar in this festival made house, learn recipe: Malai Ghevar is one such dessert, which is made only in the month of Sawan. It is also well liked. Malai Ghevar differs in taste from other sweets. It can be made in many ways. In Rajasthan and western UP and Haryana, the festival of Rakshabandhan is celebrated with pomp. It is also considered a tradition to take sisters in the Braj to the brother’s house to celebrate the festival of Rakshabandhan. In Rajasthan and the Braj region this dessert is traditionally eaten and made during the monsoon. This year, instead of buying sweets from the market on the special occasion of Rakshabandhan, make delicious ghevar from this recipe at home.
Malai Ghevar Recipe: Rajasthani Malai Ghevar in this festival made house
Know the ingredients for making Malai Ghevar
- One and a half liters of water
- Milk 1 liter
- Flour 500 grams
- Ghee 150 grams
- Sugar 50 grams
- Cardamom Powder 5 Gms
- Saffron 1 gram
- to decorate
- Almonds 20 grams (chopped)
- Cashew nuts 20 grams (chopped)
- Melon seeds 10 grams
- Sugar 500 grams
- Water 250 ml
- Ghee 3 cups
- A pinch of saffron
Know the method of making Malai ghevar
- First prepare the sugar syrup. After that put ghee in a big bowl, then add milk, maida and 1 cup of water and make a smooth solution.
- To make ghevar, mix mandra, ghee and milk in a bowl and mix well.
- Add water and make a thick paste.
- Now mix the yellow color in some water and put that water in the flour solution, you can add more water according to the need, because the solution must be diluted.
- Now take a steel vessel which is long in shape of cylinder. It means its height is 12 inches and thickness is 5 inches. Fill half the ghee in this vessel and heat it.
- When the ghee gets hot, take a 50 mL glass filled solution and put it on the side of the ghee and make a hole in the center.
- After pouring the solution, stop it a little, so that it sits, after that, fill the glass again and follow the same method again.
- Once the ghevar is seated once, let it cook.
- When the ghee starts to turn brown, take it out carefully.
- Now let the extra ghee come out and take it out after a while by immersing it well in the Chashni.
- When it cools down, apply silver foil and add saffron milk.
Malai Ghevar Recipe: Add chopped nuts and sprinkle cardamom powder. Your health circle is ready to serve. Allow small bubbles to fall into it. Repeat this process 3-4 times and after that with the help of a knife or spoon make a hole in the middle of the ghevar. Now fry the ghevar until it turns golden brown. After this prepare a wire syrup. Remove the ghevar in a serving dish and garnish with rabri and dry fruits over it.