Make this Rakhi Bhai’s mouth sweet with Kesari Shrikhand, know what is the recipe: – Raksha Bandhan Sweet Recipes Kesari Shrikhand Recipe: Due to the coronavirus, nowadays people are trying to find their option at home instead of ordering something from outside. In a few days Rakshabandhan, the festival of brotherly love, is coming. In such a situation, you can make your brother’s mouth sweet by making this rakhi, famous dessert saffron of Gujarat and Maharashtra at home easily. So what is the delay, let us know how to make saffron Shrikhand.
Kesari Shrikhand Recipe: Make this Rakhi Bhai’s mouth sweet with Kesari Shrikhand
To make Kesari Shrikhand, first put curd in a muslin cloth and tie a knot and hang it for overnight so that the extra water comes out of the curd. Mix yoghurt and sugar well in a bowl. After this, whisk a pinch of saffron and mix it with warm milk. Now after mixing the nutmeg and cardamom powder well, mix all the ingredients in it and keep it in the fridge for 1 hour. Finely chop the soaked almonds and pistachios. Now remove the Shrikhand from the refrigerator and put it in a bowl and garnish it with chopped dry fruits. Your sweet saffron shrikhand is ready. You serve it cold.
Ingredients for Saffron Shrikhand
- Saffron – 1 pinch
- Curd – 1 kg
- Sugar – 1/3 cup (ground)
- Hot milk – 2 tbsp
- Nutmeg Powder – 1 pinch
- 1 cardamom powder- / 4 tsp
- Almonds – 5-6 almonds (soaked and peeled)
- Pistachio – 8-10 (soaked and peeled)
Kesari Shrikhand is a popular Gujarati Desert. Shrikhand is made in many ways, of which Kesari Shrikhand is also one. Which is made from a wonderful mixture of curd and saffron. This recipe is made on many special occasions and festivals. On this Diwali, you can welcome your guests with this traditional dish.
Eating Kesari Shrikhand also has many benefits. Relieves joint pain. Kesari Shrikhand is found to have anti-inflammatory properties that are helpful in treating complex to complex diseases. From cancer, metabolic syndrome, Alzheimer’s, heart disease, it is very beneficial. This joint pain is helpful in treating diseases like bone pain arthritis.
How to make Kesari Shrikhand recipe
- To make this delicious recipe, first of all, hang the curd in a muslin cloth overnight or put it in a bowl overnight in the refrigerator so that its water dries up or gets out of the muslin cloth.
- Now put this curd in a bowl and add sucralose to it and mix it well so that it mixes well together. Now soak saffron in hot milk and keep it to cool for a while and then add yoghurt mixture to it and mix it well.
- After this add nutmeg and cardamom mixture to this mixture and mix well and keep it in the refrigerator to cool.
- Kesari Shrikhand Recipe is ready, serve it by garnishing it with almonds and pistachios.