Independence Day Laddu Recipe: Increase taste on Independence Day with “Tricolor Laddus”, recipe is very easy; On this Independence Day some sweet made at home like Motichoor Laddus. Bundi ladoos are a very tasty and delicious dessert. You can easily make it whenever you want and feed it to everyone. Bundi ladoos are a dessert that hardly anyone likes. It is definitely made on worship or some festival. People like this dessert. The taste of Bundi ladoos is sweet and aromatic. Many people also like to eat Bundi ladoos in curd.
Independence Day Laddu Recipe: Increase taste on Independence Day with “Tricolor Laddus”
You can also gift it by packing it in a box. Bundi laddus are very famous everywhere. In puja or temple, it is found mostly in the form of prasadam and everyone tastes it.
For Laddoo Batter of Motichur
- Coarse gram flour – 200 grams (2 cups)
- Water – 400 mm
- Eater red color 2 pinch
- Eater yellow color 2 pinch
- Ghee for filtering
For motichur laddu chasni
- Sugar – 100 grams (1 cup)
- Water – 50 mm
- Eating red color – 2 pinches
- Eating yellow color – 2 pinches
- Rose water – 5-8 drops
- Melon – 1 teaspoon
- Green cardamom – 10-12
- Pistachios – 1 teaspoon
- Cashew – 4
Method of making Laddoos of Motichur
- Prepare a thin paste by mixing water or milk in gram flour.
- After this, put ghee in 1 pan to heat. Pour the prepared mixture in the sieve and hit it in ghee very quickly.
- Fry it on a low flame till it turns light brown in color.
- To ghee, remove them from the pan and keep them on paper. After this, prepare sugar syrup by mixing sugar and water.
Also add saffron and orange color to it.
- Also mix the boondi, cardamom and dry fruits in the syrup made.
- After 10 minutes, pour some hot water over it and keep the kadhib covered for 1 ½ hours.
- Finally prepare laddus by applying light ghee on the palm of your hands.
- By adding a little water to the gram flour, no lams (gilt) will form in the quail.
- We do not have to make gram flour too thick and too thin.
- Bundi Chante time gas flame should be medium or work otherwise the bony will burn.
- Boondi takes 10-15 seconds at most. So here you have to be careful.
By adding color to the Chasani, the color of the laddus remains intact.
- So this was our recipe for making special Ahichur laddu. I believe you like this recipe very much.
Independence Day Laddu Recipe If yes, then you must try this dessert by making it at home. And if there is any doubt associated with this recipe, then you can ask in the comment box, I will be happy to finish your douche. If you want to try more recipes during the festival season, here are our 10 best laddoo recipes.
Also know – Health Tips: If you want to lose weight, then make PA black tea everyday
#Independence #Day #Laddu #Recipe #Increase #taste #Independence #Day #Tricolor #Laddus #recipe #easy