Imarti Recipe: In this Rakshabandhan house, like a hotel, know what is the recipe: You must have tasted Jalebi a lot but among many recipes you must have missed Emarti! Let me tell you that Emerati is easier than making Jalebi because it is made from lentils, which is easy to fill in a bottle or packet. Come, know easy recipe – a famous Indian dessert, Imarti is also known as Janagiri which is associated with Rajasthan. It is a circular dessert. Emarati can be served cold hot anyhow.
Build a house like this in the house of Rakshabandhan
Its taste and the way of making is the same as that of Jalebi. You can also make this delicious dessert at home within an hour. You can make this on a festival like Diwali or serve as a dessert after a dinner party. Ingredients for making imarti: Batter is prepared from urad dal and prepared in a circular manner, deep fryed, after which it is soaked in sugar syrup. It is an Indian ingender liked by elders and younger.
- 1 cup washed urad dal
- 3 tablespoons rice –
- 1 pinch orange food coloring
- Ingredients for sugar syrup:
- 3 cups sugar
- 1 + 1/2 cup water
- 1 tsp cardamom powder – 1
- Ghee for frying
- Silver work as required
- 1/2 tbsp pistachios finely chopped
Method of preparation of Imarti Recipe:
- Add the color by washing and grinding the lentils.
- Now beat the lentils thoroughly and try adding a few drops of water.
- Let the lentils be 3 to 4 hours in summer.
- Put the sugar in the water and let it dissolve on low flame, stirring continuously until the sugar dissolves completely.
- Cook it until it becomes coiled. (Put a drop on the finger, then separate the two, then you will see the wire forming.
- Add cardamom powder to it. Pour the batter into the nozzle pipe or a cloth by piercing it, followed by making ghee in hot ghee.
- Turn down the heat so that it becomes crispy and crunchy.
- Now take them out of ghee and keep them in sugar syrup for 3 to 4 minutes, after that filter it and serve.
Imarti Recipe: know what is the recipe
For this, wash and squeeze soaked lentils overnight and grind them using minimum water. Now mix it in saffron color and beat the lentils. After this, keep it for three to four hours for the yeast to rise and if you are making it in winter, keep it for more than four hours. Now put water on the gas and dissolve the sugar in it and keep running the water continuously. Now cook until the syrup of a wire is formed (place a drop between the fingers and open it.
Remove the syrup when a wire comes) Add cinnamon powder to the mixture. Now after this, pour the mixture in a cloth through a hole in the middle and leave it in round in hot ghee. Now turn down the heat and leave it to be crispy and after it is roasted, take it out of the ghee and pour it in hot syrup for three to four minutes and serve.
Also know: – Has Salman Khan’s career started with the death of Sushant Singh Rajput