Hyderabadi Soya Veg Biryani: If you want to eat spicy then make Hyderabadi soya veg biryani in lunch: Most people who eat soy wedge biryani wedge in Hyderabadi style like it! You can eat it for breakfast, lunch or dinner! You may be thinking how to make it in breakfast, it is quick to make breakfast in the morning, but it is not, even if it is biryani but it takes very less time to make it! You will love the taste of this recipe, spicy and tasty in food! If you have children at home, you can also give them this tasty and healthy biryani in tiffin! So let’s go to the easy way to make this!
Hyderabadi soya veg biryani recipe
Ingredients of Hyderabadi Soya Veg Biryani
Half cooked rice – 4 cups
Ginger – Garlic Paste – 2 Tbsp
Curd – 50 grams
Clove – 4
Cinnamon – 1 inch
Soyabean – 1 cup
Potato – 2 (finely chopped)
Onion – 2 (long cut)
Capsicum – 1/2 cup (finely chopped)
Green chili – 4 (finely chopped)
Beans – 1/2 cup (finely chopped)
Carrot – 1/2 cup (long cut)
Tomato – 1 (finely chopped)
Saffron milk – 1/2 cup
Green cardamom – 2
Black Pepper – 6-8
Bay leaf – 2
Cumin powder – 1/2 tbsp
Garam Masala – 1 Tbsp
Oil – As required
Salt – as per taste
Hyderabadi Soya Veg Biryani’s Law
- To make soya veg biryani, first let the soybeans flourish for ten minutes! Then filter it out in a bowl.
- Then filter it out and keep it in a bowl.
- Now chop all the vegetables and mix them with soybeans!
- Then add ginger garlic paste, curd, cumin powder and salt to taste and mix it well and leave it for ten minutes!
- After this, heat the oil by putting oil in the pressure cooker on the medium flame!
- Now put a pressure cooker on medium flame on the gas and let it heat up! When the cooker becomes hot, add oil as per your taste! Once the oil is hot, add onion and fry it in a plate.
- After the oil is hot, fry it by adding onion and take it out in a separate plate!
- Now add cloves, black pepper, cardamom, cinnamon, bay leaf and all the spices in this oil and fry it well! After all the vegetables are fried, add a small amount of rice and some roasted onions in it.
- Then add cardamom, cloves, cinnamon, black pepper and bay leaves to the remaining oil and fry these spices a little! When the masala is fried, add the mixed vegetables and fry it on medium heat.
It’s very easy to make
Then add some rice and saffron milk on top of it!
When the vegetables are fried, add a little quantity of half-cooked rice, then add roasted onion on top of it! Now put the remaining rice, roasted onion and coriander leaves, cover the cooker and close it by 30 thirty Cook for a minute! Keep in mind that it has to be cooked on medium heat only.
Now turn off the gas after the scheduled time! Your Hyderabadi Soya Veg Biryani is ready! Serve it with raita and chutney!