Golden Milk (Turmeric Milk) Benefits Golden Milk, also known as Turmeric Milk is an Indian drink which is used here as an immunity drink. Its benefits are so much that it has started getting popular and abroad, and the trend of turmeric milk consumption has started increasing in foreign countries as well.
Golden Milk (Turmeric Milk) Benefits
Especially in this corona period, while everyone is being advised to increase immunity in which turmeric milk acts as a panacea, people of western countries have started consuming it because of its benefits.
The milk that is made after heating cow’s milk after adding turmeric powder, cinnamon powder and ginger is the golden milk. Many types of diseases are treated with it, as well as it is considered very helpful for increasing the immunity of the body.
Today we will talk about the benefits of turmeric milk-
- Relieves joint pain. Golden milk is found to have anti-inflammatory properties that help treat complex to complex diseases. From cancer, metabolic syndrome, Alzheimer’s, heart disease, it is very beneficial. This joint pain helps treat diseases like bone pain arthritis.
- Increases brain power and memory. Cinnamon helps treat Alzheimer’s disease. At the same time, ginger helps in taking the brain function in the right direction. With age, brainpower decreases and it helps in improving it.
- Prevents heart disease risk. Cinnamon, ginger and turmeric present in Golden Milk reduce every kind of risk associated with heart disease. According to research, 120 mg of cinnamon intake reduces cholesterol. At the same time, the consumption of ginger powder reduces the risk of diabetes. The anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties of golden milk are helpful in the treatment of heart disease.
- Golden milk also balances blood sugar levels. It is very helpful in maintaining glucose level and insulin level in the body. One dose of ginger every day maintains the amount of haemoglobin in the body, which helps in controlling blood sugar. Along with this, Golden Milk Digestion means that it is very helpful in improving digestion.
- Golden milk also has anti-bacterial and antifungal properties. If there is any type of allergy in the body, the use of golden milk gives relief. If there is any fungal infection on your skin, then the use of golden milk helps in this. It has the properties of an immunity booster. Golden milk acts as a panacea in common flu diseases such as cold cough.
Recipe for making Golden Milk –
It is very easy to make golden milk at home. To make a cup of golden milk, you need half a cup of plain milk. 1 teaspoon turmeric, a small piece of ginger finely chopped or half a teaspoon ginger powder. Half a teaspoon cinnamon powder, a pinch of black pepper powder and one teaspoon honey.
Mix all these ingredients in a saucepan and let it boil. After boiling, cook it on low heat for 10 minutes so that a good fragrance comes out of it. Now take it out in the mug with the help of a sieve and put a pinch of cinnamon powder over it. You can make it in advance and store it in the fridge and remove it and drink it if needed.
(Disclaimer: The tips and advice suggested in the article presented are for general information only, it cannot be taken as professional medical advice. Please consult your doctor before taking any step.)