Chenna Murki Recipe: Make Fresh Chenna Murki at home, sweetness will dissolve in relationships: If only the name of Rasgulla comes to your mind as soon as the Bengali dessert is discussed, then today you are told the name and recipe of another famous Bengali dessert. Yes and the name of this dessert is Chena Murki. Chhena Murki is a famous sweet dish of Bengal which is very much liked there. The special thing is that a thick layer of sugar syrup on small pieces of paneer is very easy to make and it is excellent in taste. Let’s know how to make China Murki.
Chenna Murki Recipe: Make Fresh Chenna Murki at Home in Minutes
Ingredients of Chena Muraki
- cottage cheese
- Kevda Essence
- Icing sugar
- cottage cheese
Chena Murki’s sugar syrup method
- To make this sweet dish, first prepare sugar syrup. Put water, milk and sugar in a pan and then
- Cook until it becomes a string.
- You can see whether the syrup is made of a wire or not by sticking it between the finger and thumb.
- Then cut the paneer into small square pieces.
- As soon as a wire syrup is formed, put the pieces of paneer in the pan.
- Then add cardamom powder and mix it well by adding Kevda Essence. Slow down and keep stirring till
- Until the sugar syrup thickens and thickens the crumbs of the cheese.
- Turn off the heat as soon as the sugar syrup thickens. You Chena Murki is ready and coat it with icing sugar.
Make Chena Murki syrup
- Put one cup of sugar and half cup of water in a pan and put the pan on the gas to make the sugar syrup, let the sugar syrup come to a boil, stirring the sugar syrup in between the spoon when the sugar dissolves in the water, then for 5 minutes And after five minutes, check the sugar syrup.
- To check the syrup, drop one or two syrup syrup into a bowl and when it is slightly cold, thumb
And by sticking the syrup in the middle of the finger, if you see a wire coming out then your syrup is ready.
- Now add the cottage cheese pieces in the sugar syrup, mix well and then add small cardamom powder and cook the syrup while stirring it evenly on slow gas until the syrup reaches the freezing consistency.
- As soon as your sugar syrup reaches the consistency of thick white colored consistency without clearing it, then turn off the gas and after removing the gas from the gas, place it on a mesh stand and mix it with rose water.
Chenna Murki Recipe Now keep the syrup evenly so that the sugar syrup is applied to all the pieces, cool the sugar syrup while stirring. The syrup will be cooled and dry. Now your Chena Murki is ready, take it out in a bowl And let the remaining sugar remain in the bhajan, you can use the remaining sugar to make tea or pudding or you can use it again to make chenna.