Baingan Bharta Recipes: Home-made Hotel-like Brinjal Bharta, note this tasty recipe: Brinjal Bharta Recipe: Brinjal Bharta is a popular Indian vegetable which tastes very tasty! It is very easy to make, so you can make it for lunch or dinner anytime! There will also be many of you who dislike other vegetables made from brinjal but still eat the baingan bharta Recipes! So today we are going to tell you a simple recipe as soon as the brinjal is filled!
Home-made hotel-like eggplant
Ingredients required to make brinjal bharta
To make the bharta, the brinjal is first roasted and then it is cooked well by adding onions, tomatoes and spices!
Brinjal – 1 (500 grams)
Tomato – 2 (150 grams)
Ginger – 1/2 inch piece
Green chili – 2
Oil – 2 tbsp
Coriander – 2 to 3 tbsp (finely chopped)
Cumin seeds – half a teaspoon
Asafoetida – 1/2 pinch
Turmeric Powder – 1/2 tsp
Coriander Powder – 1 tsp
Red chili powder – 4 teaspoons
Garam Masala – 4 teaspoons
Salt – 1 tsp or as per taste
Ginger – 1/2 inch piece (finely chopped)
How to make Brinjal Bharta
- To make Baingan Bharta Recipes, wash the brinjals and dry them till the water dries! After this, apply oil on the brinjals and make them smooth; by doing this, the brinjals roast well and also peel off easily)! Then, with 3 to 4 holes in the brinjal, make a hole and fill the asafoetida in these holes! Turn on the gas and put a lattice stand on it and put the eggplant on the lattice stand to roast!
- Keep the brinjals washed for a while and then roast the Baingan Cooking Recipes around it! Meanwhile, prepare spices! For this, cut tomatoes into big pieces in a mixer jar and put them in! Cut the green chillies in half and cut the ginger in a jar and make a paste!
- Press the eggplant in between and check whether it is roasted properly or not! When it starts pressing easily, turn off the gas and keep it in a plate. Let the eggplants cool down a bit! It takes 10 minutes to roast the brinjals on the heat! After the brinjal cools, peel off the brinjals and remove the stalk and place the sprinkled brinjals in a bowl!
Put oil in the pan and heat it!
- Add the remaining asafoetida and cumin to the hot oil, after chopping the cumin seeds, add turmeric powder, coriander powder and finely chopped ginger and fry the spices lightly! Add tomato-chilli-ginger paste and red chili powder to this spice and mix it! Fry the spices until oil starts floating on the spices!
- After the masala is roasted, add garam masala and salt to it and mix it! Also, cut the roasted brinjals and add them to the spices and mix them well.
- Add a little green coriander to the bharta and mix it! Then cover the bharta for 3 to 4 minutes and let it cook on low flame so that the spices mix well in the brinjal!
- After 4 minutes, the Brinjal Bharta is ready! Turn off the gas and take out the bharta in a plate. Garnish by putting green coriander on the vegetable. Serve hot brinjal bharta with paranthas, chapattis or naan!
- 3 to 4 members will suffice!
When buying brinjal from the market, keep in mind that it should be a dark-coloured, lightly pressed soft brinjal!
By applying oil around the brinjal, the brinjal roasts well and also removes the skin easily!
Fill asafoetida in small quantities in Baingan Cooking Recipes!
Mustard oil has been used to make Bharta! You can use whatever cooking oil you like!
You can keep the chilli as much or as much as you like, according to your taste!
Ginger is finely chopped and used! If you want, you can also grind ginger with tomato paste and use it.
How to serve Brinjal
Although it can also be eaten with roti it is the best combination with parathas! Not only this, but Raita can also be served with it which doubles its taste! (Baingan Bharta Recipes) (Cooking Tips)