During this dreadful scene of COVID-19, there are many such intelligent people of India, who have surprised people with different types of new ideas to solve their problems. Yes, the thinking of the people of India is not small. In many cases, they think till the point where the thinking of many of the biggest people of the world starts ending. To share such new ideas, the central government has launched a website. Through which the common people of India can also share their thoughts and new ideas there. The government has made this portal in such a way that it is easy to share the latest ideas from small to big industries with each other.
Where the general public will get a chance to share ideas through this website. The drivers of small to big industries will also be given a chance to share their new ideas through this website, which can take the country towards progress. A loan can also be provided to the one who is liked by the government about the small idea found through this website to start his own business. Explained in simple ways, a person who gives a great idea is a great person.You can also get a loan from the government to start a business. Let us now have a look at the MSME Bank of Scheme Ideas, Innovation and Research Portal to see how you can connect yourself with this portal.
MSME Idea Innovation Portal Online Registration Process
How can you register online on this web portal and submit your form by filling it, let’s know the whole process :-
- A website portal has been issued by the central government under this scheme, whose link is ideas.msme.gov.in/, you have to click on it.
- On clicking on the website link, its home page will open in front of you, from where you will have to click on ‘Share Now’.
- After this, where will you go to log in to it, then before that you must be registered in it.
- For this you can register yourself by clicking on the ‘New User Registration’ link given below.
- On clicking that option, a form will appear in front of you, which you will have to fill completely with your correct information.
- After filling it, you will also have to create a password on that website portal, to confirm which you will also have to re-enter the password there.
- After this, you will also have to fill the information related to your place of residence correctly in this form.
- After you have filled all the details in the form, you will see a verification code below. After filling it, finally as soon as you click on ‘Create New Account’ button, your registration will be done in MSME website.
- Also if you register yourself with Udyog Aadhar you will be asked whether you want to fill this form with your Aadhar card, or through mobile number or your email id.
- If you want to fill the given form with your registered mobile number or email id. So in this form you have to fill this information of yours. And if you want to fill this form from Aadhar, then you enter your Aadhar number there.
- Finally, after entering the verification code, click on the button ‘Create new account with Udyog Aadhaar’. This will register you as an industry in it.
- Once you or your industry has an account on this website, then after that you can share your thoughts in it.
Benefits of MSME Innovation, Idea Portal
- The main advantage of this web portal is that it will come to know about such innovative people hidden in India who can take the country towards progress.
- Innovate in India, along with Make in India, will play an important role and contribute to the progress of the country.
- This web portal will also prove to be very helpful for facing the challenges and getting rid of them in the country.
- If new ideas born in the country will not come in front of everyone, then gradually the progress of the country will stop, so it is beneficial to come up with new ideas.
- Due to China, the whole world which is suffering in today’s time and about all the goods coming from China, people will express their discussions through this web portal, so that the country will also get an important opinion of the people towards China. .
This step taken by the central government will not only encourage the country but also the citizens of the country. When a new initiative with the idea shared by them is started in the government or big industries, they will feel encouraged and proud too. In such a situation, the citizens of India will also be able to make a major contribution in making the country’s economy better and better. With this, not only the present generation but the future generation will also feel proud to share their new ideas. Through this web portal, the central government will be able to easily create some unheard ideas by connecting four generations together by mixing new and old ideas. Therefore, through this portal, the Central Government will definitely be successful in giving a new look to India by combining Innovate India with Make in India.