BARC Recruitment 2021: Bhabha Atomic Research Center (BARC) has invited applications from eligible people for appointment on 63 vacancies at Radiation Medicine Research Center (RMRC) Kolkata and BARC Mumbai. The last date of application is 15 February 2021 and applicants can check and apply the details of the vacancy by logging on to the official website of BARC barc.gov.in.
According to the notification, the number of vacancies and their salary is as follows:
- Medical / Scientific Officer / E (Nuclear Medicine) in RMRC – 1 post – Rs 78,800.
- Medical / Scientific Officer / D (Nuclear Medicine) in RMRC – 1 post – Rs 78,800.
- Technical Officer / D (Nuclear Medicine Technologist) in RMRC – 1 post – Rs 67,700.
- Nurse / A-19 Posts in BARC and RMRC – Rs 44,900.
- Sub-officer / B-6 posts in BARC – Rs 35,400.
- Scientific Assistant / C (Nuclear Medicine Technologist) in RMRC – 7 posts – Rs 44,900.
- Scientific Assistant / B (Pathology) in BARC – 2 posts – Rs. 35,400.
- Scientific Assistant / B (Nuclear Medicine Technologist) in BARC – 2 posts – Rs. 35,400.
- Scientific Assistant / B (Radiography) in BARC – 1 post – Rs. 35,400.
- Pharmacist / B-1 Posts in RMRC – Rs 29,200.
- Driver-cum-pump operator-cum-fireman / A-11 posts in BARC – Rs 21,700.
With the entry pay, the selected applicants will be eligible for Alliances under the rules of the Central Government. Apart from these vacancies, there are 10 more vacancies for trainees on the stipend. These vacancies are for specialization in Computer Operation or Health Physicist, Laboratory Technician and Dental Technician- Hygienist. The stipend for these posts is between 10,500 and 18,000 rupees.
How to apply
- According to the BARC notification, notification and application fees will be accepted only in online mode.
- The process of online application will end on 15 February 2021.
- For online submission of the application, applicants have to visit the official BARC website- recruit.barc.gov.in.
- Applicants should proceed carefully.
- If the applicant has to apply for more than one post, then he will have to apply for each post separately and pay separate fees for each post.
- Applicants are suggested to submit the online application before the last date so that congestion can be avoided.
- Application fees will be waived for applicants belonging to SC / ST, PWD and women categories.