There are many people in our country who, despite being educated, do not have a job today, they are unemployed. And this number is increasing day by day. But let us tell you that if unemployed youth today do not look for a job and think about doing a business of their own, then they can get a lot of profit from it. For example, take the Aadhar Center Franchise. You can earn millions from this business. All you have to do is to provide all kinds of services related to Aadhaar card to the people. In this article, we are giving you information about how to take the Aadhar Card franchise, please read it till the end.
Aadhaar card franchise license process
Now to talk about how to sit in the exam, then tell you that for this you have to apply for your license first. The process of which is as follows –
- Talking about applying for a license, you must first click on the NSEIT official website.
- In this, if you are already a user, you can log in and if not, create your account in it by clicking the ‘Create New Account’ button.
- For this, you will need a soft copy of your Aadhaar here. Which you will be asked to upload there.
- When you upload your Aadhaar card in it, after this a form will open in front of you, where you will have to fill all the information that has been asked. And finally, it has to be submitted.
- After this, an SMS will come in the mobile number which is attached to your Aadhaar card, in which a user ID and password will be given.
- Using this, you will have to log yourself into the website of Aadhaar Testing and Certification.
- After logging in, you click on the Continue button. Now to get the license, an application form will open in front of you, in which you will be asked to upload a photo and your digital signature etc. along with all the information.
- After this, you can stop this process by clicking on the ‘Proceed’ button to submit your form at the end.
Essential licenses of Aadhar Card franchise
The Aadhaar card franchise is a form of government work. Therefore, the government only gives it to those who have its license. And no one gets this license just like that, but for this people have to pass a test. This test is conducted by UIDAI, yes a test is taken by UIDAI. One who passes in it is also given a certificate of this. Which is called UIDAI certificate. After this certification, it is also mandatory for the beneficiary to get their Aadhaar card and biometric verification. For this, they have to register themselves in CSC center.
Payments for Aadhaar Card Franchise
When the new Aadhaar card new document came in, the government used to make certain payments to the people to open this Aadhaar center, but now the government has given free facility to the person opening the Aadhaar center. They can take the Aadhaar Card franchise without making any payment. The government has done this so that Aadhaar centers are available from place to place in the country, and people can easily get all the related work done by going to the center.
What to do to take the UIDAI exam?
When your license is applied for, then you will have to know about the exam. You will get information about this by visiting the website of NSEIT. This information will be received 48 hours after applying for the license. From here you will get all the information like your exam time, day, date, admit card etc. In this, you can choose your center yourself. After that, you can take the exam by going on that date, day and time and when you pass it then you will get its certificate at your home. And then you can prepare to open the base centre.
Work to be done at Aadhar Card Center
- Creating a new Aadhaar card,
- Updating the name, address, phone number or date of birth if it is incorrect,
- Change the photo if it is not correct
- If the mobile number has changed, then update it,
- Email ID updating etc.
Things required to open Aadhar card center
Important things to open Aadhar card center are –
- At least 2 computers or laptops,
- Retina iris scanner,
- Fingerprint scanner,
- A medium-size room or shop,
- Good quality internet connection etc.
Total expenses for availing Aadhaar Card franchise
You do not have to make any payment to get the Aadhaar Card franchise, but you will have to invest something for whatever necessary things are needed in the center, it can be around 1 lakh. If you want, you can also take a few seconds in which you will not have to spend a lot.
Profit in taking Aadhaar card franchise
By taking the Aadhar card franchise, you can earn up to about 30 to 40 thousand rupees a month. And gradually you will start making more profit in it.
In this way, doing this business can be a profitable deal for the people living in the village area. Because its demand is very high in the village area.