The Union Health Ministry has issued SOPs to partially reopen schools on a voluntary basis for students from class 9 to 12. Students of these classes can go to school with the approval of their parents and get guidance from teachers. Written approval of parents/guardian will be required. Permission to reopen the school is from 21 September.
Only schools outside the Containment Zone will be opened. Teachers residing in Containment Jones, students will not be allowed to go to school. According to the Health Ministry, apart from the precaution regarding COVID 19 during this period, some other things will also have to be taken care of. Such are the SOPs for partially reopening schools…
- A distance of 6 feet between them will be maintained. During seating arrangement, cue management, it will also be followed in the staff room, reception area, office area, mess, library, cafeteria, etc. at all places.
- Must wear a face mask
- Periodic hand washing, use of sanitizer
- Mouth and nose covering while coughing
- Properly Disposing of Used Tissues
- Self-monitoring of health by all, on showing any symptom of any disease, will be reported as soon as possible.
- Restriction on spitting in place.
- It may be advisable to install the Arogya Setu App.
- Schools will continue online / distance learning.
- All the work areas related to teaching/demonstrations will be sanitized before opening the school. Special attention will be given to the more frequently visited places.
- The schools which have been quarantine center will be properly sanitized and deep cleaned as per the instructions of the Ministry of Health.
- The concerned teaching and non-teaching staff (maximum 50 per cent of the total staff) can be called a school.
- Students from class 9 to 12 will have the option to attend classes physically or remotely / virtually.
- The school administration will make other arrangements for contactless attendance instead of biometric attendance.
- Assembly, sports and events will not be allowed.
- The AC setting will be between 24-30 ° C.
- Guidelines issued by the Ministry of Health will be followed in schools gyms.
- Only those teachers, employees and students who have no symptoms of corona will be allowed in the school premises.
- Sanitizer dispenser and thermal screening at the entry gate of schools is mandatory.
Detailed guidelines are available here…
#partially #open #school #students #classes