- Life Insurance Corporation: LIC is one of the most trusted insurance companies in the country.
- LIC is running different schemes for each category.
- Your investment in LIC is completely safe, as it is a government-run company.
- Jeevan Shanti Scheme has two types of options, including intermediate second deferred annuity.
- In this policy of LIC, you will get a pension of 10,000 every month on investment, so take advantage
Life Insurance Corporation: LIC is one of the most trusted insurance companies in the country. LIC is running different schemes for each category. Your investment in LIC is completely safe, as it is a government-run company. LIC is running a special scheme for employed people. Under this scheme, you can get a lifetime pension by investing once. The name of this scheme is Jeevan Shanti Scheme. There are two types of options, including intermediate second deferred annuity. In LIC Jeevan Shanti Policy (LIC JSP Scheme 2020), policyholders can secure their (LIC Policy) future.
LIC Jeevan Shanti Plan Benefits
LIC Jeevan Shanti Policy provides many benefits to customers. This scheme involves investing only once and the investor has a guaranteed lifetime of income. In this plan, the customer gets the opportunity to choose nine different annuity options according to his needs and circumstances. Annuity rates are guaranteed from the beginning of the policy. Customers can opt for an intermediate annuity to start an immediate pension or a deferred annuity to start later.
Who can apply (LIC Jeevan Shanti Plan Eligibility)
The age of the person for applying in this scheme should be from 30 to 85 years. The minimum sum assured in this policy is Rs 1,50,000. At the same time, there is no limit to the maximum. For example, if you invest a lump sum of Rs 2000000 in this policy and choose the intermediate option, then you will get a pension of Rs 10067 every month. Detailed information related to the scheme can be obtained from the official website www.licindia.in/Home/Jeevan-Shanti.
#policy #LIC #pension #month #investment