Listing on August 25, 2004
1) TCS came out with IPO in July 2004. The price band for the IPO was Rs 775-900. The issue price of this share was fixed at Rs 850 per share.
2) TCS shares were listed on the stock market on August 25, 2004.
3) TCS shares were listed at a price of Rs 1076, at a 26.6 percent premium to the issue price.
4) There was tremendous enthusiasm among investors regarding the IPO of TCS. This IPO received 7.7 times subscription.
5) It was the largest IPO of any private company at that time.
6) TCS Company was established in 1968.
3 times bonus, 8 shares of 1 share
Since 25 August 2004, TCS has issued bonus shares in the ratio of 1: 1 3 times.
Debt bonus ratio record date
May 31, 2018 1: 1 June 2, 2018
June 16, 2009 1: 1 June 17, 2009
July 28, 2006 1: 1 July 31, 2006
In this sense, if someone had bought 1 share in the IPO, then he would now have 8 shares of TCS. Because in the first 2006, 1 share became 2 shares. In 2009, 2 shares became 4 shares. In the same way, 8 shares of 4 shares became in 2028.
What is the value of 1 share
If you had bought a share of Rs 850 in the IPO in 2004, then its value would have increased to Rs 17936 today (2242 shares price x 8 bonus shares). Please tell that on Tuesday, TCS shares closed at Rs 2242. After the bonus, 1 share has now become 8 shares. Apart from this, the income from dividend is different.
21 lakhs made of 10 thousand
If someone had invested Rs 10,000 in the IPO, then its value has now increased to more than 21 lakhs. Apart from this, the income from dividend is different.
Value: (2250 * 8) * 10000/850 = 21.10 Lakh
1 crore of 50 thousand
Value: (2250 * 8) * 50000/850 = 1.05 Crore
Great growth in the company’s profits
TCS is the second largest company in the country. It is the largest IT company in the country. TCS accounts for 75 per cent of the Tata Group’s profits. It contributes 80–85 per cent to the market cap of the Tata Group. The company has about 4.17 lakh employees. In the last 10 years, the company has grown by 16.7 per cent on an annual basis. At the same time, the income grew by 17.98 percent on an annual basis. The returns have shown an increase of 18 per cent year-on-year and 36.68 per cent year-on-year in ROE.
#TCS #lakhs #lakhs #company #completes #stock #market