Home loan documents: Usually, people do big shopping of the year in festive session. Under this big purchase, people buy land and land, take ornaments and carts. Banks also offer breathtaking offers for all such big purchases because in a way it is also Diwali time for their business. The festive session is going on at the moment and interest rates of banks are also running at very low levels. At such a time, this is a golden opportunity for people to fulfill their dream of a home. It is very important to prepare your documents completely before taking a loan from the bank because there can be a lot of problems due to mistakes in them and sometimes the loan application can also be rejected.
Documents required for taking a home loan
There is usually a requirement for all banks to show almost identical documents. Here we are giving the list of necessary documents given on SBI website, according to which complete your paper prepared for a home loan.
Documents required for all types of applicants
- Employer identity card
- Loan application- Fill your loan application form and put three passport size photos with it.
- Identity certificate- PAN, passport, driving license, voter card. One of these identity cards.
- residence certificate- Copy of telephone bill, electricity bill, water bill, gas pipeline bill; Copy of passport, driving license or Aadhaar card. Anyone of them.
- Approval for construction (in case you have it applicable)
- Registered agreement for sale (Maharashtra only), the allotment letter or stamped agreement for sale
- Possession certificate (for Maharashtra only)
- Share Certificate (for Maharashtra only); Maintenance bill, Electricity bill, Property tax receipts
- Approved plan copy (xerox blueprint) and builder’s registered development agreement, Conveyance Deed (for new property)
- Payment receipts or bank account statement showing all payments made to the builder or seller.
- Bank account statements for the last six months of all the bank accounts held by the applicant
- If you have already taken a loan from any other bank or lenders, then the last one year loan statement
Income proof of salaried applicant, co-applicant, guarantor
- Salary slip or salary certificate for the last three months
- Copy of Form 16 of last two years or copy of IT returns of last two financial years
Income proof of non-salaried applicant, co-applicant, guarantor
- Business address proof
- IT returns for the last three years
- Last three year balance sheet and profit and loss account
- Business license details
- TDS Certificate (Form 16A, if applicable)
- Qualification Certificate for CA, Doctor and other professionals
#important #documents #home #loan #check #complete #list