Yes Bank Credit Card Rewardz Program: There is good news for Yes Bank’s credit card users. The bank has added some new features to its credit card reward programs. With this, credit card users will be able to take some extra benefits. These new features also include the sharing of reward points. Yes Bank says that this feature has been introduced for the first time in India’s banking industry.
Due to this feature, Yes Bank Credit Card users will be able to share the reward points of the credit card with their friends and family members. But for this, they should also have a credit card of Yes Bank.
Other features and benefits added to credit card reward programs
- Facility to redeem credit card reward points in lieu of statement outstanding on select credit card variants
- Redeem reward points in combination with balance payments through Yes Bank’s selected credit card.
- Reward points that never expire
- Reward points on reloading wallet and payment of insurance premium as well
- Zero Convenience Fee for booking flight tickets through Yes Rewards
- Reward points that continue to grow in the case of select credit card variants on select categories such as travel, dining, grocery
Reward point sharing can become a game changer
Rajneesh Prabhu, Head of Business, Credit Cards and Merchant Acquisition at Yes Bank, says that we have brought the industry first feature of sharing reward points among the bank’s credit card users. It is believed that it will prove to be a game changer in the credit card industry of the country. Other attractive features brought for the travel, dining etc. category will improve the experience of users with added rewards and value.