IDBI Bank has launched video KYC facility.
There is no need to go to the bank to open a savings account with IDBI Bank. The bank has started Video KYC Account Opening (VAO) facility for saving bank accounts. Under this facility, any customer can open a savings account even when he is at home or office and will not have to go to the bank for KYC. Video is a fast and easy way to open a KYC savings account. Through this, having KYC online will save time in going to the bank branch.
Start process like this
- Go to the bank’s website https://www.idbibank.in/vkyc.asp.
- Click on Highlighted Phrase Video KYC Link.
- A page will open. First of all, it has to be checked on the details regarding customer verification. That is, there are many points in it, you have to check the check box next to them and click on Continue. There will be questions other than PAN, age and citizenship.
- Your personal name and PAN number will have to be filled in personal details. Then click on Continue.
- In personal details, fill the requested information like name, e-mail and mobile number. The mobile number has to be given which is linked to Aadhaar. This number will be linked to the bank account upon opening the instant account. After filling all the information, there will be a check box below, check it and click on Continue.
- OTP given mobile number will be filled, validate it and then click on Continue. After this, the way information is sought and you will be signed during the video conferencing and the original PAN card will have to be shown. After the entire process is complete, your account will be opened.
Things to keep in mind
- Video KYC benefit is available only to new customers.
- Videos can be made on KYC from 10 am to 6 pm on days other than Sunday and bank holidays.
- Video KYC will require a mobile phone or desktop with camera and microphone access. Apart from this, Aadhaar number, original PAN card, blank white sheet and blue or black pen are required.
- Video should be background blanc during KYC and no frame should be present during KYC process.
- Location will have to be kept during KYC to ensure that you are in India at the time of opening the account.
- There is no need to panic due to separation of address on the basis. You can also provide your current address.