SBI IRCTC Credit Card: If you are fond of travelling, then SBI’s RuPay credit card can prove to be beneficial. You can get up to 10% value back on railway ticket bookings through RuPay credit card launched in partnership with SBI Card and Indian Rail Catering and Tourism Corporation Limited (IRCTC). Apart from this, a fuel surcharge of 1 percent will be waived on payment through the card. The bank will not take any jewellery fee as a welcome gift till 31 March 2021, i.e., it will not have to pay an annual fee of Rs 500.
On payment for shopping and railway bookings through this card, users will get value back, rewards and bonus points. This card is equipped with NFC technology, which allows customers to tap and pay.
SBI IRCTC Card Features
- On booking tickets through IRCTC’s website, if IRCTC pays through SBI card (RuPay platform), then 1% transaction will not be given.
- The ticket booking for AC-1, AC-2, AC-3 and AC-CC through IRCTC website will get up to 10 percent value back in the form of reward points.
- Through this card, you will get Complimentary Railway Lounge access four times in a year, at most once every quarter.
- For retail purchases other than oil, you will get 1 reward point for every purchase of Rs 125.
This card can be used on more than 4.4 crore locations in 190 countries around the world. Apart from this, it can also be used at 37 lakh terminals of the country.
- Transferring the outstanding balance of credit cards of other banks to IRCTC SBI card (on RuPay platform) allows you to pay EMI at a lower interest.
- Fuel surcharge of 1 percent will not have to be paid on the purchase of oil from Rs 500 to Rs 3 thousand at all petrol pumps across the country.
- With this card, cash withdrawals can be made from more than 2 million ATMs in 190 countries around the world. Cash withdrawal can also be done through this card from 43 thousand SBI ATMs in the country.
Charges and fees
- Annual fee (single) – Rs 500 (waived till 31 March 2021)
- Renewal fee (annually) – Rs 300
- Add on Fee (Annually) – Nil
- Interest-free period – If the outstanding balance of the previous month has been paid, then interest will not be paid for 20-50 days on retail purchases.