SBI Festive Offer: If you are planning to buy a house in the festive season, then there is good news from SBI. State Bank of India has announced a new offer during the festive season. The bank will give customers a discount of up to 25 basis points for buying a house. The bank has announced 20 points and discounts on the interest rates of high ticket size home loans. At the same time, applying for a home loan through the YONO app will get a 5-digit code on the interest rates of home loans of every size. Apart from this, the bank has also made some announcements.
- The SBI has announced a group up to 25 basis points at interest rates in the festive season.
- The bank has announced a waiver of 20 basis points on home loans of more than 75 lakh rupees. However, it will be based on your CIBIL score. That is, only those with a high CIBIL score will be able to take advantage of it.
- At the same time, if you apply for a loan from the YONO app and it is approved, then it will get an additional discount of 5 basis points. It will be 25 basis points (0.20% + 0.05%) on loans with a size of more than 75 lakhs.
- If the CIBIL score is good, there will be a discount of 10 basis points on loans ranging from Rs 30 lakh to Rs 75 lakh. At the same time, this discount will be 15 basis points (0.10% + 0.05%) on applying from the YONO app.
- If the home buyer is a woman, then she will get an additional 5 points discount.
Interest rates start from 6.90%
Home loan’s initial interest rate in SBI is 6.90 percent per annum. This interest rate is applied on a loan of 30 lakh rupees.
Previous offer extension
Let us know that recently SBI brought its festive offer, in which discounts were announced on car loans and personal loans from home loans. Now, this offer is an extension of the same, under which further discounts are being given on buying a house. The objective of SBI is to improve the experience of the customers this festive season, under which they are getting the opportunity to buy cheaper houses. There is a discount of up to 25 basis points for buying houses in the new offer, which includes an additional discount of 5 basis points for applying through the YONO app.
Unlock increased demand
CS Setty, MD (Retail and Digital Banking), SBI, says that we are offering additional concessions for our home loan customers this festive season. SBI’s interest rates on home loans are very low anyway. Now, after ten new announcements, people will be helped to build or buy their dream home. He said that the demand of customers is increasing in Post Covid Era, we are seeing the same increased demands and in view of this, according to the needs and requirements of customers, they will continue to give such attractive offers even further.
#Diwali #cheap #home #buying #opportunity #SBI #big #discount #home #loan #check #latest #offer