Mukesh Ambani Wealth: India’s richest businessman Mukesh Ambani has been given a big blow by his company Reliance Industries in Monday’s business. The huge fall in RIL shares has also affected Mukesh Ambani’s wealth. Ambani’s wealth has reduced by about Rs 48650 crore in one day. With this, he has returned to number 10 in the list of the rich around the world. On Monday, RIL shares saw a steep decline of around 9 per cent. The stock has declined after the second-quarter results.
$ 653 million reduced in wealth
According to the Bloomberg Billionaires Index, Mukesh Ambani’s total wealth now stands at about 5.3 lakh crores. In one day, his assets have decreased by about 653 million rupees or 48650 crores rupees. Talking about this year, Mukeya Ambani’s wealth has increased by 1250 million dollars or 93000 crore rupees. Which was around 1.4 lakh crores before yesterday. He is now ranked 10th on the Bloomberg Billionaire Index list.
Heavy drop in RIL on Monday
On Monday, Reliance Industries shares saw a weakness of about 8.5 percent. With this weakness, the share price fell to Rs 1890. After the second-quarter results, the company’s shares fell drastically. Due to this sale, the wealth of the investors of the company has come down by about Rs 1 lakh. RIL had a market capitalization of Rs 13,89,159.20 crore on Friday, which fell by about Rs 1.12 lakh crore to Rs 12,77,991.30 crore on Monday.
These billionaires in the top 10
1. Jeff Bezos: $ 17800 million, United States
2. Bill Gates: $ 12000 million, United States
3. Elon R. Musk: $ 10000 million, United States
4. Mark Zuckerberg: $ 9900 million, United States
5. Bernard Arnault: $ 8630 million, France
6. Warren Buffet: $ 7720 million, United States
7. Larry Page: $ 7680 million, United States
8. Sergey Brin: $ 7440 million, United States
9. Steve Ballmer: $ 7340 million, United States
10. Muka Ambani: $ 711. million, India