The dream of having a home has become easier. Kotak Mahindra bank is providing home loan at a rate of only 6.75 percent. Talking about the country’s largest State Bank of India (SBI), it is providing home loans at the rate of 6.8 percent. The dream of buying a house can be realized through the special Kotak Digi Home Loan feature launched to provide instant home loans on the digital platform of Kotak Mahindra Bank.
According to the statement issued by the bank, any person can immediately see online how much amount of loan he can get and at what rate the interest will have to be paid. Apart from this, he can get an in-principal selection letter online.
Highlights of Kotak Digi Home Laon
- Kotak Mahindra Bank is offering home loans through a completely digital and paperless process.
- Instant loan facility is available for both current and new customers. Apart from this, it is available for both salaried and self-employed customers.
- Applicants can apply for a fresh home loan through Digi home loan. Apart from this, you can apply for a balance transfer or top-up loan.
- You can apply for Kotak Digi Home Loan by visiting Kotak Bank website sitting at home.
- Kotak Digi Home Loan does a credit evaluation online and the applicant gets information about how much loan he can get according to his credit. Apart from this, information about the loan interest rate, loan term and EMI is given.
- The applicant can choose the loan amount and repayment period according to his need. Apart from this, co-applicant can also add to increase the loan amount. After this, the applicant gets an in-principal selection letter and then the online process of submitting the documents starts.
- Kotak home loan and balance transfer rates are starting from 6.75 percent, which is one of the lowest rates in the home loan market.