India’s First Silver ETF: ICICI Prudential Silver ETF is the first passive scheme in the country which will track the physical silver price.
India’s First Silver ETF: ICICI Prudential Mutual Fund today launched the ICICI Prudential Silver ETF. This is the first passive scheme in the country which will track the physical silver price. Talking about the return on the money invested in it, as the silver becomes stronger, your money will also increase i.e. according to the domestic price of silver, it will get returns. This NFO (New Fund Offer) is open for investment today and you will be able to invest money in it till January 19.
New Year Tax Planning: Do tax saving exercise again in the new year, these 10 options will save your money
Key Features of ICICI Prudential Silver ETF
- This silver ETF is an open-ended scheme that will track the domestic price of silver.
- This fund has opened for investment today and you will be able to invest money in it till January 19.
- In this, the return on investment will depend on the price of silver, with some scope for tracking error.
- The money invested under this scheme will be invested in physical silver and silver related instruments.
- During NFO i.e. till January 19, you can invest at least 100 rupees in it and after that in multiples of one rupee.
- During the offer period, investors can buy and sell units under this scheme on the stock exchange in one unit or in multiples thereof, while the authorized participant/investor directly from the mutual fund can buy and sell units under this scheme in 30,000 units and in multiples thereof. Will be able
Market Outlook: Invest in these technical stocks for great profits, the level of 17700 is important for Nifty
Benefits of Investing in Silver ETFs
- The biggest advantage of investing in silver ETFs over physical silver is higher liquidity and lower storage cost.
- There is no need to worry about purity or quality while investing in this.
- Silver can prove to be a reliable investment during an economic crisis.
- It provides a better hedge against inflation.
- By investing in silver, you can reduce the overall risk of the portfolio.
- The possibility of a rise in the price of silver is high because it is consumed, not recycled. It is used in solar panels, medical instruments, switches, satellites etc.
Financial Express is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel and stay updated with the latest Biz news and updates.