Today on August 16, four companies have been listed in the market. Among these four, the most powerful entry has been made by Devyani International. Its shares started at Rs 141 i.e. at a premium of 56.67 per cent against the IPO price of Rs 90 on the stock exchange. This company, which is the largest franchisee of Yum Brands in India and operates brands like KFC and Pizza Hut, got 116 times subscription.
Apart from Devyani International, Krsnaa Diagnostics, Windlas Biotech and Exxaro Tiles also debuted in the market today but did not get a great response. Shares of KRSNAA Diagnostic were listed with a premium of just 7 per cent and Exaro Tiles 5 per cent while Windlass Biotech was listed with a discount of 5 per cent.
F&O Stocks: 10 stocks including HAL will be entered in Futures & Options segment, trading will start from August 27
- Devyani International made a tremendous entry in the market today. Its shares were listed on BSE at a premium of 56.66 per cent i.e. Rs 141 against the IPO price of Rs 90. Its shares were listed on NSE at a premium of Rs. 56.55 to Rs. 140.90.
- Its market valuation at the time of listing on BSE was Rs 15482.49 crore.
- Its IPO was subscribed 116.71 times.
- The price band of this IPO of Rs 1838 crore was Rs 86-90 per share.
- Shares of KRSNAA were listed on BSE today at a premium of 7.44 per cent to Rs 1025 against the issue price of Rs 954. After listing, its shares reached Rs 1099.50 i.e. 15.25 percent premium. Its shares were listed on NSE at a price of 5.40 percent i.e. Rs 1005.55.
- At the time of listing, its market valuation on BSE was Rs 3218.26 crore.
- Its IPO got 64.40 times subscription.
- The price band of Rs 933-954 per share was fixed for this IPO of Rs 1213.33 crore.
- Shares of Windlass Biotech have a weak start in the market today. Its shares were listed on the BSE at a discount of 5 percent i.e. Rs 439 against the IPO price of Rs 460. After the listing, it declined further and its shares fell by 11.46 per cent i.e. Rs 407.25. It was listed on NSE at a discount of 5 percent i.e. Rs 437.
- Its IPO was subscribed 22.46 times.
- The price band of Rs 448-460 per share was fixed for this IPO of Rs 401.53 crore.
- Exaro Tiles had a better start in the market today and its shares were listed on BSE and NSE at a premium of 5 percent i.e. Rs 126 against the IPO price of Rs 120. As the business progressed, its shares rose by 10.25 percent to reach a price of Rs 132.30.
- Its IPO was subscribed 22.68 times.
- The price band of Rs 118-120 was fixed for this IPO of Rs 161.08 crore.